Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Give Brucey a chance. Give Carroll a chance. Give Colback a chance. Fucking hell... no, this is business and professional sport (well, it's supposed to be!), why the fuck should these wasters be entitled to another fucking chance?  Fuck off and get it from somebody else, cunts.

But harsh lumping Carroll in with those two. He’s a proven decent Premier League striker but has been hampered by injuries. Joelinton, Gayle and Carroll is about as good as we’re going to get?

But harsh lumping Carroll in with those two. He’s a proven decent Premier League striker but has been hampered by injuries. Joelinton, Gayle and Carroll is about as good as we’re going to get?

he's fucking finished man, and just as importantly the game has passed him by

just like bruce and colback

Hampered?  Siem de Jong looks at him and goes 'fucking hell, mate'.

It’ll be a a bad signing more than likely but I really like Carroll and would kinda love to see him back here. It was one of the only enjoyable times supporting this club in the past 10 years.

as a club you'd have to be fucking insane to take him on anything but pay as you play

Just out of interest, has there ever been a player confirmed to have accepted a "pay as you play" deal?  You hear them mentioned all the time, but I'm not sure they exist; I reckon the players agents wouldn't entertain them.

Guest covmag

as a club you'd have to be fucking insane to take him on anything but pay as you play

Just out of interest, has there ever been a player confirmed to have accepted a "pay as you play" deal?  You hear them mentioned all the time, but I'm not sure they exist; I reckon the players agents wouldn't entertain them.

Wasn’t Michael Owen on one? Bit of a guess

Older than Rondon isn’t he.

Says it all on what really happened to Rafa :(

They just wanted not to have to listen to his ambition and his constant want for the club to improve.

Rafa sent his new contract requirements to them in April after the Leicester win and he said they didn’t even respond to it not even in the meeting in the Summer.