Transfer rumours

Yorkie

On another note is anyone still connecting Panini football stickers 2013? I’m on a roll but I’d give you a Ba, get a loaf Mellberg.

Is this a bread joke?

Panini

A roll

Baguette

A loaf

😑🤨🧐

He's just trying to get a rise out of you.

Acting like jack the lad is what happened. Late nights, alcohol and smoking stopped him being an athlete and when you weren’t much of a one to begin with then that few % stopped him being effective at this level.

article-2443651-1885966000000578-406_634x521.jpg

:lol: the tab is half his size.

Aye you're right, he's a bit of a prick, just annoying to see how good he could have been. Got in a fight a club too didn't he.

:lol: feel like that's the exact story he's telling the blonde bird. "Oi, he came at me luv, got a torche?"

A friend lived near Watford when Wilshere was at Arsenal and he fairly often saw Wilshere out on the town, absolutely off his tits.

So, we’ve got a filter for shite posters - any progress on a filter for shite puns? You Brits might not understand this, but the page of gibberish following some toddler-level wordplay is really, really fucked.

If it’s not punny, it’s not funny.  :lol:

So, we’ve got a filter for shite posters - any progress on a filter for shite puns? You Brits might not understand this, but the page of gibberish following some toddler-level wordplay is really, really fucked.

No need to get a cob on.

Agree, this kneads to stop

All rye Mr Sourdough, what's ciabatta wheat you? It's a pita you have to dough on like this. Brioche.

Don’t know that you’re proving me wrong with a dozen gibberish posts in a row, but if you feel the need to prove who’s the cleverest three year old then have at it lads :thup:

Not many crumbs of comfort in that post!