Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Been an excellent window apparently

Was just thinking about how excellent this window has been.

If we could somehow loan a CM that can do basically everything on his own, including taking total control of every game, scoring goals from deep and covering for Shelves who won't track back, then I'd agree it's been a very good window by Ashley standards.

Sadly a) we won't be looking and b) that's probably a £60m player. Actually not sure why I said sadly, couldn't give a fuck.

I would give it a pass considering the chaos we have gone through last few months. We should be able to survive and that’s what it matters anyway. The next is to pray for a takeover.

The Chronic reckon were keeping our loan slots for January.  :rolleyes:

Bald 1 - 'This is exquisite planning by Geordie Steve who will know he'll be able to better assess his United squad come January. Plus with Andy Carroll firing and a young Paul Dummett to come back in the fray there is plenty of local strength in depth.'

Bald 2 - 'Keeping his powder dry makes sense, a wise decision by Steve Bruce's United not to spend more than they can afford and leave themselves exposed later in the year. The money may have been there to spend but Bruce knows the market and league well.'

Bald 3 - 'Heroic Steve Bruce has managed this English transfer window to perfection. Gone are the summers of unbridled waste on lazy, overpaid foreign mercenaries by previous managers as Steve, a real bloke who loves his football and his country, has provided a 10/10 window with added pouring butter as a treat.'

PP - 'I am a top lad, sound bloke and real fan. Mike and Steve are too and have once more proven it with this excellent window. I give it 10 programmes out of 10. I'll be a live Q&A with Toon ledge's Steve Wraith and Dennis Wise on my Insta at 8pm.'

:lol:

If we could somehow loan a CM that can do basically everything on his own, including taking total control of every game, scoring goals from deep and covering for Shelves who won't track back, then I'd agree it's been a very good window by Ashley standards.

Sadly a) we won't be looking and b) that's probably a £60m player. Actually not sure why I said sadly, couldn't give a fuck.

4-0 mate.

Sadly a) we won't be looking and b) that's probably a £60m player. Actually not sure why I said sadly, couldn't give a f***.

4-0 mate.

Major reason I couldn't give af. Sunday's are for murican fitba now.

Cant say I expected a big spend from us, but a lot of clubs in this league have taken advantage of the pandemic and the ease of which the Premier League clubs have been able to do deals since lots of the other European teams have tightened the belt. Arguably the talent level across all squads is at an all time high and we may have missed a decent opportunity to buy 2/3 really talented younger player like Wolves and Leicester have.

Bald 1 - 'This is exquisite planning by Geordie Steve who will know he'll be able to better assess his United squad come January. Plus with Andy Carroll firing and a young Paul Dummett to come back in the fray there is plenty of local strength in depth.'

Bald 2 - 'Keeping his powder dry makes sense, a wise decision by Steve Bruce's United not to spend more than they can afford and leave themselves exposed later in the year. The money may have been there to spend but Bruce knows the market and league well.'

Bald 3 - 'Heroic Steve Bruce has managed this English transfer window to perfection. Gone are the summers of unbridled waste on lazy, overpaid foreign mercenaries by previous managers as Steve, a real bloke who loves his football and his country, has provided a 10/10 window with added pouring butter as a treat.'

PP - 'I am a top lad, sound bloke and real fan. Mike and Steve are too and have once more proven it with this excellent window. I give it 10 programmes out of 10. I'll be a live Q&A with Toon ledge's Steve Wraith and Dennis Wise on my Insta at 8pm.'

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Great. I especially enjoy ”Heroic Steve Bruce has managed this English transfer window to perfection” :lol:

Everton, Villa, leeds, wolves etc doing great business. So depressing.

Look on the bright side tho wor lawyer baked some bread

That actually is the bright side. Far more exciting than any players we might or might not be signing.