Transfer rumours

Yorkie

27 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Makes sense, Chelsea I imagine only want him to cover Chilwell this season. They wouldn’t have much use for him next season, and both Chilwell and Digne would want to play week in week out. Would be delighted if we signed him

15 minutes ago, NWMag said:

Makes sense, Chelsea I imagine only want him to cover Chilwell this season. They wouldn’t have much use for him next season, and both Chilwell and Digne would want to play week in week out. Would be delighted if we signed him

Am I wrong in thinking he can score from a free-kick?

53 minutes ago, Dokko said:

Digne, Botman, Tarkowski, Trippier gives this team a whole foundation to the team, seems very achievable as well for under £100m. 

That's money well spent and very achievable imo.

And if Burnley don't want to sell to us I'd go for Sule from Bayern Munich.

Just now, Toon No9 said:

That's money well spent and very achievable imo.

And if Burnley don't want to sell to us I'd go for Sule from Bayern Munich.

If Sule is interested even slightly then pay him what he wants. Not sure though. Reckon he's Liverpool bound in the summer.

3 hours ago, JonBez comesock said:

We need 3 players in before Watford game , both that and the Leeds game that follows are both 6 pointers !! 

If they aren't brought in within the next week you can forget about more than one of them actually being used for the Watford game. It would be amazing if we could have some players ready for Cambridge so they can get a soft introduction to our team and tactics.

Find it hilariously ironic that the people who are saying we need 6-7 players this window in order to stay up are some of the same who also are now saying that there's no rush in getting players in this early and that people who are saying we should have had signings ready by now are unrealistic/unreasonable. :lol: I mean even if we get proven quality in, it's not reasonable to expect half a new team to perform, battle and deliver results immediately.

22 hours ago, toontownman said:

Ramsey scares me. His injury record is so abysmal. Great gamble if he isn't the only CM coming in. 

Ramsey and Gini might work. For us and howe, getting premier league experience/players that can hit the ground running is pivotal. It looks like we could bring in a few pieces this window. We cant afford to accommodate players that are longterm projects. Trippier would be huge for this reason too. 

All that said, I'd bloody love Sule and Botman!

The trouble with this is there will be no understanding between 2 new central defenders ans as such may appear no better than what we already have! 

58 minutes ago, Ankles Bennett said:

The trouble with this is there will be no understanding between 2 new central defenders ans as such may appear no better than what we already have! 

It will because they will be better individual players, lascelles has been playing everyone onside this season he is the captain and meant to be leading the line but he is not doing what he's meant to be doing. How can it get any worse than that it's basic defending you don't need to have an understanding at that basic of a level it should be wired into you