Transfer rumours

Yorkie

People forgetting the golden rules of transfer windows all of a sudden? If it comes from Turkey or Portugal it's *probably* not true.

What is this Gimmick infringement?

What the fuck's this now? I invented that rule.

I perfected it  :coolsmiley:

What’s that Leganes midfielder been like that we were linked with strongly before we got Merino? Still got a cheap release clause?

Gabriel Pires; sources tell me he signed a new deal Aug 8, 2017.

Guest firetotheworks

We didn't spend as much as most of those last season either, it was the same valid argument then as it is now. It's a fucking joke.

In years so long past I would wake up in the morning excited for ye old Newsnow refresh. Every bloody day is getting worse this year.

Perfect tactics so far to make us accept Rondon. Considering the filth we are starting to get linked to now middle of the road signings seem like a pipedream.

Muto:

Mainz’s sporting director Rouven Schroder told Bild that no club has made an official bid yet:

“There are inquiries, but so far no concrete offer!”

Sounds like us. We are now safely back in prime monitoring mode after scaring ourselves shitless making an inquiry.

giphy.gif

SSN : Interested in a CB Diego Reyes (Mexican) on a free out of contract  :lol: So us.

Ex Socidedad and Espanyol. Mexican international. Just missed the world cup through injury.

Mbemba would be replacing him at Porto and he'd be replacing Mbemba here :lol: