Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Sunday Sun linking us with Sensi from Sassuolo for €25m.

Some other paper yesterday said we're going to offer £15m for Almiron. Despite that they want around £18m for him. :lol:

Lee we must never break the record...I mean FFS really?

Its like any of us going into a car dealership to buy a 30 grand car and offering 22 we can offer it as much as we like the salesman will tell us to fuck off and come back when we can afford it

Guest NobbyOhNobby

a quality striker and winger is top of my wishlist.

cover or upgrade on RB would also be welcomed.

Elliot, Manquillo, Atsu and Joselu should be sold if the opportunity comes.

Eh?! Yedlin's been one of our best players this season for me. We only have one left-back.

Anyway, we'll sign no fucker

a quality striker and winger is top of my wishlist.

cover or upgrade on RB would also be welcomed.

Elliot, Manquillo, Atsu and Joselu should be sold if the opportunity comes.

Eh?! Yedlin's been one of our best players this season for me. We only have one left-back.

Anyway, we'll sign no fucker

Tradition dictates we'll  sign a loanee who will play for 37minutes.

Top priorities for this window are:

Striker

Left back

Number 10

For the summer it would be wingers and CM

Striker? Not a chance  :lol:

Number 10? Not a chance  :lol:

You’d struggle to get a striker mate to improve us in January, even more so with a cunt in charge of the money like we have.

One word : skint

Seriously we will spend fuck all, we all know it, maybe a loan left back.

This basically. I am not going to get worked up about transfer business until we actually sign someone, I think we should know by now how this works. We aren't signing anyone Ashley's screening team doesn't approve of, that means most of Rafa's targets will be deliberately blackballed.

I've never seen anything of Almiron, but given the gulf in quality of MLS vs PL, are those who've seen him totally convinced on him as a significant upgrade on Perez/Muto in that role ?

Not totally convinced, but I'd say that he has much more potential upside (in terms of development) than those two. Lots of pace, likes to run at defends, skillful passer, etc.

Your point about MLS is fair though. It's a league where Bradley Wright Phillips has scored 106 goals in 171 games. This year he's bagged 20 in 32 games at the age of 33.