Transfer rumours

Yorkie

a quality striker and winger is top of my wishlist.

cover or upgrade on RB would also be welcomed.

Elliot, Manquillo, Atsu and Joselu should be sold if the opportunity comes.

Eh?! Yedlin's been one of our best players this season for me. We only have one left-back.

Anyway, we'll sign no fucker

well. I agree with you, but if the opportunity came to sign a promising cover or future RB it could be an important signing. And yes - upgrade on Dummett i wouldn´t mind either. He is doing fine, but in an ideal world he would be backup...which he probably wouldn´t mind too much.

We could always switch to a 3 man defence.

A quality no 10 is also high on the list.

I've only watched a few YouTube videos of Almiron but he looks very fast, with and without the ball. Can hit the ball too, scores a fair few from outside the box. Doesn't look like he dribbles that much, seems to be a more direct player? Also looks a good passer/crosser.

Last chance saloon for Rafa and Mike. Will be an interesting window without a doubt.

really? i think it will be standard fair, 1 probable loan and not much else.

Without taking the owner and our transfer policy into consideration it's "gambles" like Almiron that we need to pull off and hope that we hit jackpot. It's what we need to move on as a team (should). We won't be able to attract or afford "guaranteed" top quality where we are now as a club, even if we suddenly decided to splash out money. We could always improve by signing slightly better players than we have, but we need more than that to progress. So I'm all for a bit of a gamble. Having said that, Rafa has decent pull and obviously has proven that he can find some really price worthy deals. Though I'm sure he'd like to gamble bigger.

It's possible sure but anything is possible. Mike's best play is to keep Rafa and he knows it.

Wouldn't surprise me if he backed him to make him stay then went back to his usual self of no investment.

Simply can’t see it, he never fucking changes, wants out and is just a general cunt

I'm sure Rafa has had a word with Tata Martino about Almiron as well; Martino is not going to stay beyond this season so has no skin in the game.

MLS is a far inferior league, yes, which is obvious - but this guy is a real talent - gamble, but a real talent.

It's possible sure but anything is possible. Mike's best play is to keep Rafa and he knows it.

Wouldn't surprise me if he backed him to make him stay then went back to his usual self of no investment.

Simply can’t see it, he never fucking changes, wants out and is just a general cunt

He really doesn't like

He really doesn't like

He does , he’s just a greedy bastard.

He really doesn't like

He does , he’s just a greedy bastard.

You’re right. A gazillion dollars should do it.