Transfer rumours

Yorkie

The thread should be closed down as it's a non existent conversation. This is a dead parrot, it has ceased to be.........

We've got an awesome squads it stands, who the f**k needs more players of quality? We've got them by the score. Strikers? For f**k's sake we've got three of them, why bother with more?

Gotta do the sane thing, keep the money - after all Ashley really needs it right now with all his troubles - and blame that useless Spaniard we have as a manger for our shocking performances. Nothing to do with the squad. Lord, I'm sick of whinging Geordies.

The thread should be closed down as it's a non existent conversation. This is a dead parrot, it has ceased to be.........

We've got an awesome squads it stands, who the f**k needs more players of quality? We've got them by the score. Strikers? For f**k's sake we've got three of them, why bother with more?

Gotta do the sane thing, keep the money - after all Ashley really needs it right now with all his troubles - and blame that useless Spaniard we have as a manger for our shocking performances. Nothing to do with the squad. Lord, I'm sick of whinging Geordies.

giphy.gif

This is sarcasm, right? It's always hard to tell with new members...

This is sarcasm, right? It's always hard to tell with new members...

Of course it is. For the sake of johns sanity. It is a waste of time like.

If we are serious about staying up we need to be making moves now for players to join on January 1st.

We'll no doubt leave it till last day of the month (if that!) and have any new players miss 4 crucial Premier League games.

I'll be surprised if Rafa knows his budget on the last day of the month.

If we are serious about staying up we need to be making moves now for players to join on January 1st.

We'll no doubt leave it till last day of the month (if that!) and have any new players miss 4 crucial Premier League games.

We aren’t serious about anything.

• 2 weeks later...

Target man. Linked with him when he was Utrecht. He’s 1 in 2 this season and Frankfurt will still be in Europe come January.

Watched a fair bit of an awful Frankfurt v Nurnburg game on BT at the weekend. He was OK, scored.

Would likely cost more than we’d ever pay.

I can genuinely see the fat slug panicking and handing Rafa about £40m - 50m as he'll be shitting his fat kegs at the prospect of another relegation but it might be too late. We had a real chance to kick-on last summer and once again the fat twat ballsed it up.

Even IF we are (which we aren't) willing to spend money in January it's going to be so so much harder to get players in now, never mind quality. Players would be daft to sign for a sinking ship with no ambition. Problems on and off the pitch and so on..