Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Assume the first step is to invite him out for a pizza to see if he might be interested?

Margherita with no cheese.

Plus a weekend in Magaluf??

Nah, maybe watching Magaluf travel videos on YT in 480p as 4k is using up too much data.

The awful truth is that any half decent player would not want to come to us. Why would he? Relegation material, shite owner, shite investment, shite prospect of decent football, shite prospect of playing in Europe. The only, only thing going for us is Rafa B. God I go sick just writing the sad truth.

I can genuinely see the fat slug panicking and handing Rafa about £40m - 50m as he'll be shitting his fat kegs at the prospect of another relegation but it might be too late. We had a real chance to kick-on last summer and once again the fat twat ballsed it up.

Which only buys you two decent players, and two decent players aren't going to plug all the holes...

I can genuinely see the fat slug panicking and handing Rafa about £40m - 50m as he'll be shitting his fat kegs at the prospect of another relegation but it might be too late. We had a real chance to kick-on last summer and once again the fat twat ballsed it up.

Which only buys you two decent players, and two decent players aren't going to plug all the holes...

It’ll be what we as a club deserve and all. We can’t really moan in football terms if we end up going down.

two decent attacking players at that kind of value, ones that rafa wants and has asked for, and we'd stay up imo

the rest of the team is fairly solid, we're not getting turned over every week, we've just got no fret

Or he just lets us go down thinking we'll bounce back up yet again, spends zero money in January, sells the few decent players we have left in the summer.

Profit again, maybe just maybe that gamble will backfire and we won't get straight back up. The lack of quality in our squad is evident and I wouldn't back this lot to bounce back up, especially if you sell Lascelles, Fernandez, Lejeune, Shelvey etc, the few decent saleable assets we have.

two decent attacking players at that kind of value, ones that rafa wants and has asked for, and we'd stay up imo

the rest of the team is fairly solid, we're not getting turned over every week, we've just got no fret

Weren't we quoted 20 for Rondon and 30 for Kenedy?

Or he just lets us go down thinking we'll bounce back up yet again, spends zero money in January, sells the few decent players we have left in the summer.

Profit again, maybe just maybe that gamble will backfire and we won't get straight back up. The lack of quality in our squad is evident and I wouldn't back this lot to bounce back up, especially if you sell Lascelles, Fernandez, Lejeune, Shelvey etc, the few decent saleable assets we have.

Even if we bounced straight back up, it would still have cost £60-£70m in lost revenue.  Selling players might cover a lot of that but then that still means the potential profit on those players are lost.  He's a gambling cunt so will always willingly take the risk on relegation at the start of the season.  But if he thinks we're going down in January he'll act to try to stop it, to keep the gravy train running.

• 2 weeks later...