Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Haven't read the article but saw someone on Twitter mention that Chelsea will have to get rid of 30 of their loan players with new rules coming in.

Might make it easier/ cheaper to sign Kenedy or maybe some of their other loan players

Haven't read the article but saw someone on Twitter mention that Chelsea will have to get rid of 30 of their loan players with new rules coming in.

Might make it easier/ cheaper to sign Kenedy or maybe some of their other loan players

Basically the authorities are looking to minimise the amount of loans a club can make down to 6-8.

Last chance saloon for Rafa and Mike. Will be an interesting window without a doubt.

really? i think it will be standard fair, 1 probable loan and not much else.

No PL loans as we have two already. Foreign loans means we will most likely never have heard of him until we see his pic on .cock

Get some bubbles, it's time for the transfer bath.

Sickening, how dare he tell a British Murdoch employee how to pronounce the name of a vile soft cunt migrant. 

Didn't Murdoch sell sky a few months ago?  :milner:

Having watched Almiron on a certain video site, and considering these clips will be 'the best of', I'm not convinced about him.

1. He's in a poor footballing league - Division 1 standard?

2. He looks lightweight. Don't even think of comparing Modric quote to him!!

3. Despite his goals / assists, I'm not sure he'd score many against Premier League defenders or 'Keepers.

4. He can run for sure, but again, put him in front of a quality defender - would he get past?

5. Does her replace Kenedy?

6. £25m? Is he worth that?

I trust Rafa, but is this the mar of desperation?

Then again, I think Rondon is a complete donkey, so what do I know about football?

No offence meant, but i don’t understand why people bother doing these half-arsed scouting missions on Youtube. I’m sure the MLS is shown on Sky these days and matches are pretty accessable for people who don’t have it.  Surely the best way to judge the player is by actually watching him play a couple of games of football?  Or is that just crazy talk these days?  :lol: