Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Guest covmag

Really hope we don't sign anyone but still keep selling. Would like to see how the media pundits will try and defend Ashley and Charnley then.

Be the fans fault for creating a toxic atmosphere around the place.Rafa will get some blame or Mike made every effort but doesn't have the money as he told "us".

I'm a bit surprised the club hasn't approached Andy Carroll. He's not going to get a contract anywhere else, and currently, NUFC are relying on a Championship level striker and Muto, who is almost completely unproven.

Could be a marriage of convenience, especially if it gets a few more happy clappers to renew...

We’ll announce our first summer signing today, apparently. Kyle Scott from Chelsea.

US U-20 international (well 21 now). At one point there was a lot of optimism about him so maybe he could develop. Bit of an odd one though.

The squad photo from the arrival in China is hilarious and depressing in equal measure.

Gayle looks quite confident mind :lol:

Maybe Gayle is thinking he can impress a Chinese side and make that money. A Chinese side was recently offering Jozy Altidore like 9 million USD a year and whatever transfer fee. So maybe he sees a big money deal  :lol:

Redfearn on the squad...

Well, there's a real zip to training and the lads look right up to it.  Colback is buzzing and looks to be the heartbeat of the team, the guy the entire squad rallies around.  Jonjo is playing with a real chip on his shoulder.  He's arguing with everyone so he's in great form.  Elliot is pushing for a starting spot and Lazar is a nice lad with a bit of pace about him.  Saivet adds some continental flair.  Gayle looks up to logging a lot of minutes and has looked brilliant during our tap in drills.

Defensively, we have a lot of lads to choose from with the key being we keep things tight and not take too many chances...

Almiron?  Oh yeah...he's here too.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyle_Scott

Nice edits

Newcastle United - On 15/07/2019 Newcastle United announced the signing of wonder kid Kyle Scott. Scott played 14 times for FC Telstar and registered 2 goals. Newcastle owner Sir Michael Ashley wrote on the club website "We are glad to have Kyle. Its well documented that we have no money so to get someone who can kick a ball on a free is just what this club need" Ashley is later quoted as saying "now we can sell Shelvey and Mutu because Scott will get us a hat full of goals"

I'd be raging if we spunked 36m on a player under Bruce when Rafa had to make do with Joselu for a season. I hope we get noone tbh

Rafa wasn't keen apparently, and preferred to have Rondon come back.

It's all about the age requirement, and players already identified by the recruitment team, which was why players weren't coming in under Rafa.

I'd be raging if we spunked 36m on a player under Bruce when Rafa had to make do with Joselu for a season. I hope we get noone tbh

It's all about the age requirement, and players already identified by the recruitment team, which was why players weren't coming in under Rafa.

Bruce will make do with whichever player is handed to him. It will be similar to Pardew scratching his head working out how to fit players like Ben Arfa and Marveaux into his team.

I am baffled why a young player would want to join this shitshow. Must of had a lack of offers elsewhere?

It's an opportunity to showcase themselves in the premier league.

A lot of these players are typically talents that other clubs are hesitant to take a risk on.

MA is essentially positioning the club as one that gives them the opportunity, while then looking to reap the benefits for those that become a hit.

If Rafa didn't want him its clearly an agent favour then.

I am baffled why a young player would want to join this shitshow. Must of had a lack of offers elsewhere?

Back to the days of being a stepping stone. He won't be here long if he's any good, the tracksuit tycoon will cash him in.

If Rafa didn't want him its clearly an agent favour then.

Rafa wanted Scott. Joelinton he doesn't want (who we'll never sign anyway)

Back to the days of being a stepping stone. He won't be here long if he's any good, the tracksuit tycoon will cash him in.

But aren't there more appealing stepping stones than us?