Transfer rumours

Yorkie

I am baffled why a young player would want to join this shitshow. Must of had a lack of offers elsewhere?

Back to the days of being a stepping stone. He won't be here long if he's any good, the tracksuit tycoon will cash him in.

But aren't there more appealing stepping stones than us?

Depends ...

Probably not for what we are willign to pay for some of these players.

This is essentially a gambling game MA is playing. It's high stakes stuff.

Paying more for these types in the hopes of winning big.

When we got Mitrovic and Thauvin, others just weren't willing to pay what we did. Same with Gini too. Cabella ... etc etc.

Dude is just gambling with his mates.

It seems Joelinton shares an agent with this St-Maxim fella we are also linked with. What's the odds that a bit of digging shows they same agency represented Gonzales, Doumbia etc??

If only we had a half decent local press to find the story in it

It seems Joelinton shares an agent with this St-Maxim fella we are also linked with. What's the odds that a bit of digging shows they same agency represented Gonzales, Doumbia etc??

What's the firm/person?

What's the firm/person?

ROGON

There's not enough time to sign anyone anyways.

I mean there definitely is, and every other club will manage to do so, especially those we're selling to, but definitely not enough time for us.

Now that is very interesting. Good spot :thup:

We’re not spending £35m on a striker like. No way will Bruce get money to spend. Loans all the way now.

:lol:

This makes me laugh.

You need to transform your mind. Managers at Newcastle will not get money for anything.

Players with potential will be brought in by MA and the recruitment team and the manager will be told to figure it out.

The ones that excel will be sold for substantial profits.

My signature quote is no longer true anymore.

Back to being a perma stepping stone club.

We're no longer even that.  We're a billboard for S***** D*****.  The only players who will come here are mercenaries who know they wouldn't get a deal elsewhere.  We haven't got the coaches, players or facilities to improve anyone.  Just get the cheapest shite in, aim for 17th place, rinse and repeat.

I hope they get double relegated just to stick it to the FCC.

We’re not spending £35m on a striker like. No way will Bruce get money to spend. Loans all the way now.

:lol:

This makes me laugh.

You need to transform your mind. Managers at Newcastle will not get money for anything.

Players with potential will be brought in by MA and the recruitment team and the manager will be told to figure it out.

The ones that excel will be sold for substantial profits.

I get that, honestly I do. I’ll reword. No way are we spending the going rate on any players. We’ll spend £7m on a young striker who will be utter shite.

not saying it'll be £35m but i think we'll sign at least 1-2 players like this lad from nice and joelinton who they think will be worth more later and are young etc.

we were paying +£10m fees for the likes of cabella & thauvin 4-5 years ago so it's not beyond the realms of possibility that ashley will sanction fees in the +£20m range if he's convinced he'll make more later as that seems to be the model they want to go back for

not saying it'll be £35m but i think we'll sign at least 1-2 players like this lad from nice and joelinton who they think will be worth more later and are young etc.

we were paying +£10m fees for the likes of cabella & thauvin 4-5 years ago so it's not beyond the realms of possibility that ashley will sanction fees in the +£20m range if he's convinced he'll make more later as that seems to be the model they want to go back for

Yup, the deals for those French lads were not cheap throw away deals. Only the few French guys we got in that one Jan window when their contracts were close to ending in the coming summer.

Most papers are reporting today that the deal for Joelinton is already in place, and we heard a good while ago about personal terms being discussed with the winger from Nice, Saint-Maximin.

Apperantly new manager needs to say yes to the deal according to the mirror.

"We couldnt break our record because Steve wanted to bring Crouchy out of retirement and bring in Andy Carroll instead"

Apperantly new manager needs to say yes to the deal according to the mirror.

"We couldnt break our record because Steve wanted to bring Crouchy out of retirement and bring in Andy Carroll instead"

Nah, the club just don't want to have to answer questions about a signing coming in with no manager in place.

Steve Bruce has absolutely no say in any of the deals that have already been planned.

It's so obvious.