Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Never heard of the Shearer/Bruce match up I've literally never seen a picture of them together, could be wrong like,and as for Sir Bobby, Bruce was a totally different manager back then and he hasn't evolved at all I've never watched a team of his and thought WOW, that's some cracking football.

drinking mates aren't they?  sure i remember that

on transfers 100% we get andy carroll imo

Don't think the club would sanction a bid for Carroll with his injury record. Bruce's opinion will count for nothing.

Never heard of the Shearer/Bruce match up I've literally never seen a picture of them together, could be wrong like,and as for Sir Bobby, Bruce was a totally different manager back then and he hasn't evolved at all I've never watched a team of his and thought WOW, that's some cracking football.

drinking mates aren't they?  sure i remember that

on transfers 100% we get andy carroll imo

Don't think the club would sanction a bid for Carroll with his injury record. Bruce's opinion will count for nothing.

rondon replacement for fuck all, offer him pay as you play bring the returning hero home

feet up for ash and co

nailed on

I don’t actually mind Graves.

It’s the ones in the local media I can’t stand. Graves can’t influence Sky to go on the attack but the local ones can.

Not that he would anyway and nor should he.

I doubt sky are telling him to tweet how much he loves Dennis Wise, a convicted criminal, who actively and willingly destroyed our club and a legend. He’s a f***ing prick and he knows exactly what he’s doing, you don’t see Mike Wedderburn lauding people City fans hate do you?

Edit: see above.

Loves the club does our Pete

D_MpGAJWsAA-2WI?format=jpg&name=large

What a wanker

Bobby thought he’d be a good fit 10+ years ago when we had those knackers Rhoder and Souness. The game has moved on pal, you fuckwit, and I think wor Bobby would’ve agreed.

exact point i made on twitter to some cunt, SBR probs didn't think he'd peak at bastard wigan

Imagine trying to tempt a manager to this shitshow of a club. :lol: Along with everything else, we're selling all our best players and you ain't got a shit of a say in the matter.

Imagine what a melt you'd be to the take the job.

:lol:

Why?

Personally I want everyone decent to go for pennies. Fees mean absolutely nothing to us.

bigger fee means bigger signing on and wages for the player though, and the ones that are being linked with moves away i'd like to see do well for themselves personally

ashley will make money either way, who gives a fuck about him

Why?

Personally I want everyone decent to go for pennies. Fees mean absolutely nothing to us.

bigger fee means bigger signing on and wages for the player though, and the ones that are being linked with moves away i'd like to see do well for themselves personally

ashley will make money either way, who gives a f*** about him

Not sure that a higher fee necessarily means higher wages. When a player is free they get much higher wages than if there's a fee involved

Guest covmag

Why?

Just thinking out loud, could not give a shiny shite how much he goes for, 10p I hope, I’d like to see them all go, burn the bastard place down and the 2 fuckwits inside it. :cool:

Why?

ashley will make money either way, who gives a fuck about him

Not sure I agree with the higher fee/wages like but regardless, the decent players we have will do well for themselves anywhere other than here I reckon.  Rafa has shown them/us what they are capable of when being coached properly.

Hope other clubs pick our rotten carcass clean at minimal profits for Mike.  I don't see it happening like, but ideally that's what I want.

:lol: Pathetic being back to this mind set.