Transfer rumours

Yorkie

If I had faith we’d sign a striker then getting shot of Gayle & Carroll would be good. Should be going for Giroud, think he could partner Wilson too if we’re playing two strikers.

:lol: his wage bill _is_ our transfer budget.

Selling our s*** players isnt a problem. It's the, not buying suitable replacements, which causes the harm.

Par for the course with this club

Selling our shit players is a problem for this club. We've struggled for ages permanently offloading the deadwood. Saivet, Aarons, Lazaar haven't had futures at the club for years now, but haven't shifted them, was the same with Colback. Could never move Gayle on two/three years ago when he was seemingly on his way out.

If I had faith we’d sign a striker then getting shot of Gayle & Carroll would be good. Should be going for Giroud, think he could partner Wilson too if we’re playing two strikers.

More likely we'd look at dragging Andreas Andersson out of retirement

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Giroud- Olivier giroud?

The one that starts for France and Chelsea-

Coming to Mike Ashley’s Newcastle who struggle to even keep possession for 4 minutes in the bottom half- notoriously tight as fuck and not paying wages-

Give us a break man