Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Surely we want him playing at a high level though. I'd rather he played in Eredivisie rather than League 2

Don’t think it’s a talent thing though. We’ve had him in the reserves for half a season to help get used to English football, half a season playing competitive football would be the natural step. Sending him to Holland just seems like a waste of 5 months when it won’t determine if he can acclimatise to English football.

Better than sending him to League 2 where the season might get suspended and the pitches are terrible

I think he'd benefit more playing at a high level than getting kicked about by some League 2 cloggers

Personally don't think Sorenson is up to it at the next level.

I know someone who plays for the Carlisle youth side and he said on the odd occasion they played with the seniors Sorensen wasn’t anything special at all.

Vilca might be going on loan to Carlisle

Really don't like that. They feel like Gateshead, just send em there because it's a local club.

Quite often where a player moves locally, they will train at both clubs during the loan spell.

We pretending g to do anything this window?

Dont think we're even going to bother with the charade of 'trying' this time around.

Bruce has basically said we might get one measly loan. Might be refreshing not to have to listen to the usual 'we tried' shite.

When we played the Mackems he was the most anonymous I’ve ever seen a footballer be. Doing well on loan though now by all accounts.

And loads of people were begging for him to given a chance in the PL because he scored a few in the PL2 division 2 :lol: