Transfer rumours

Yorkie

I think Lingard's a good player, I don't get why people hate him.

What does he offer? No assists, no goals, nothing defensive. What's his role in a team? He's not even a good passer or crosser.

ay, all the while he's pratting about on social media like a child - puts fans backs up.

https://www.90min.com/posts/exclusive-steve-bruce-newcastle-loan-manchester-united-players

Bruce after Williams, Jones and Lingard on loan  :undecided:

https://www.footmercato.net/a890496953212539160-lom-sinteresse-a-djibril-sidibe

Djbril Sidibe from Monaco might be decent, although don't see the club getting in a RB when we've already got 3, and they brought Kraft in not long ago

Man Utd players they want rid of. 100% the Manc wank hasn’t looked at players at any other club.

https://www.90min.com/posts/exclusive-steve-bruce-newcastle-loan-manchester-united-players

Bruce after Williams, Jones and Lingard on loan  :undecided:

https://www.footmercato.net/a890496953212539160-lom-sinteresse-a-djibril-sidibe

Djbril Sidibe from Monaco might be decent, although don't see the club getting in a RB when we've already got 3, and they brought Kraft in not long ago

Man Utd players they want rid of. 100% the Manc w*** hasn’t looked at players at any other club.

Add Rojo to that too, seem to be linked with him last few windows. Nobody at Man United will give a fuck about Bruce anymore, but in his mind he’ll be thinking he’s pulling a few strings and doing us all a favour. Everything about the fat arsed mouth breather is a 20 years obsolete.

We are in dire straits if we lose to Sheff Utd though, if we need to stay up for this takeover and loans are our only option then Rojo, Williams and Lingaard would all help us out and have a big role to play. Rojo less so as our centre halfs have been fairly solid considering the pressure they are under

I mean he's barely played this season so the no goals think probably isn't the best thing to look at.

Rafa was desperate to sign him for us. Be a bit weird if we end up with 3 Bournemouth attackers. Don't think there's a chance we'll sign him

I’d have a lot more faith in Rafa getting goals out of him :lol:

Pretty sure we can't loan both Jones and Lingard?

This. The Sun say we want Williams, Jones and Lingard on loan :lol:

Can get 2

We can't, not on loan

I stand corrected it’s 2 from the league isn’t it

Can get 2

We can't, not on loan

”Premier League clubs may not register more than two players on loan at any one time. - The maximum number of loans registrable in the same season is four, and, under no circumstances, shall more than one be from the same club at any one time.”

Can get 2

We can't, not on loan

”Premier League clubs may not register more than two players on loan at any one time. - The maximum number of loans registrable in the same season is four, and, under no circumstances, shall more than one be from the same club at any one time.”

Yes so 2 from the league 1 from a club

Guest Howaythetoon

Would be more than happy with a punt on Lingard under a different regime. Would've been a good replacement for Perez the other summer (again, under different management).

Same, he would instantly start for us and be our best attacking midfielder after ASM.

You could say the same if we signed HTT[/member] to be fair. Lingard is shite.

I’m far too good for NUFC, I’d outscore Joelinton easily for example...

I don't know what's happened to Lingard at Man U. On his previous form, he'd be the best player in our side.

Providing he's not injured or has major psychological issues, I'd definitely take a punt.

I don't know what's happened to Lingard at Man U. On his previous form, he'd be the best player in our side.

Providing he's not injured or has major psychological issues, I'd definitely take a punt.

A massive 10 assists and 18 goals in 133 matches, for a team much much better than ours. No thanks.