Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Bruce is also in the queue to sign Man United full-back Brandon Williams.

Of course he is. He’ll be well up for taking in Man Utd’s academy failures in order to put them in the shop window for clubs further down the leagues.

If it's a loan I'm cool I guess?

Their dumpster players need minutes, they'll clearly walk into our first team, and a loan won't last long enough to cause permanent brain damage from bruceball.

win/win?

Leaping into the January 'no one wants my player, please take a punt on him' end of the agents pool yet again. The wild ride continues. Will we get a Bentaleb or a Doumbia? Eee, it's so exciting. Spin the wheel, Brucey!

We are just on the upward curve of the jan rumours. You know we will end up with rose and bentaleb returning or similar outcast players that will take weeks to get fit, get injured or generally not be arsed. All will sing the clubs praises and herald their hunger and excitement exclusively on nufctv.

We are just on the upward curve of the jan rumours. You know we will end up with rose and bentaleb returning or similar outcast players that will take weeks to get fit, get injured or generally not be arsed. All will sing the clubs praises and herald their hunger and excitement exclusively on nufctv.

Wish we’d skip that phase. Happens every fucking time. Talking up no marks