The Relegationometer™ (2023/24)

midds

The Relegationometer™ (2023/24)  

403 members have voted

1. 1. How likely are we to get relegated this season? 0 = nee chance, 5 = can’t call it, 10 = nailed on marra

Is that us mathematically safe? Bet365 not offering odds on us going down, whereas Brighton are at 2500 to 1.

I know Burnley can get the points to catch us, but it could be at the expense of other teams losing making us safe? 

27 minutes ago, wormy said:

A Burnley win tomorrow would keep the relegation battle entertaining among the peasants down there as well as kill off one of Wolves's games in hand as we chase 8th. :shifty:

I've gone from wanting Burnley and Everton to lose every game to now wanting Wolves to lose every game. Burnley win tomorrow and Brighton loss would be best.

9 minutes ago, Nobody said:

Is that us mathematically safe? Bet365 not offering odds on us going down, whereas Brighton are at 2500 to 1.

I know Burnley can get the points to catch us, but it could be at the expense of other teams losing making us safe? 

I'm nowhere near clever enough to figure this out.

6 minutes ago, Nobody said:

Not sure if all 9 teams below us can get to 43 points as they have quite a few combinations of playing one another.

Burnley play Villa twice, Villa play Palace, Palace also then play Leeds, Everton and Southampton. 

I don't think it's quite mathematical but there is a lot of point taking off eachother that makes it very hard even in the worst case scenarios. 

20 minutes ago, Nobody said:

Done a Quick predictor and we can still go down, at last on goal difference. Worrying.