Newcastle United 0 - 4 Manchester City (19/12/2021)

Yorkie

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

Man, I am just thrilled for the guy as I always thought he had something about him, but just seemed to be very poorly utilised. Really enjoyig what he's turning into, especially because we don't really have a midfielder in that mould in the team.

:) Agreed. He deserves a goal for his recent efforts. 

2 minutes ago, The Bonk said:

Man, showing glimpses of being mint here! 

Someone on here was saying recently it has been no better than Bruce under Howe :lol:

I don't know what people are watching. Things have been coming together slowly, and the major issue we had initially with that Shelvey and Willock two man midfield has now been changed and that has really picked up our midifled effectiveness, and I think things will really go from strength to strength now.

I think we have been playing very well today too. Pressing is good. You can see the improvements to Fraser and Joelinton in particular. At the end of the day Cancelo/Sterling/ De Bruyne etc will be better in the final front. And our shite players keep making stupid mistakes at the back. :)

2 minutes ago, hakka said:

Oh, so you can stop play when someone is injured. 😒

Not in all circumstances. If you are laying in front of goal in the box the laws of the game state play must go on.