Newcastle United 1 - 1 Manchester United (27/12/2021)

Yorkie

1 minute ago, neesy111 said:

We already needed one before his injury.

Yeah, thinking we will need 2 now. One good enough to go straight into the first team, and another that can be rotated in, who can perhaps also play other attacking positions. Lyon's Dembele and Blackburn's Brereton Diaz for example.

Just now, Sean said:

We can't catch a break. In fact I'm sure we could, just not the right kind

If we did it would be a broken leg or something!

I think Wilson coming off in the last few seconds was a poor tactical move. Stay on, make them unsure over half time over whether you'll come back out or not, or if you go off who will replace you.

I think that was naive to bring him off for a meaningless few seconds and give the opposition that much more knowledge going into half time.

Just now, Miggys First Goal said:

Squeaky bum time now for the next 45 minutes. 

Just fucking hoof ball the shit out of the game, basically spoil and ruin it.

Just now, Shearergol said:

I mean I don’t rate Gayle either, but Murphy?

ASM upfront and Murphy is better defensively. I’d have brought Miggy on but no big issue for me.

They’ll come more into anyway, always do.

Just now, Chris_R said:

I think Wilson coming off in the last few seconds was a poor tactical move. Stay on, make them unsure over half time over whether you'll come back out or not, or if you go off who will replace you.

I think that was naive to bring him off for a meaningless few seconds and give the opposition that much more knowledge going into half time.

Don't think it really matters that much.  Man U are not going to change tactics

5 minutes ago, Disco said:

ASM upfront and Murphy is better defensively. I’d have brought Miggy on but no big issue for me.

They’ll come more into anyway, always do.

yeah Miggy would be my call, but I was a shit manager anyway

Edited by Shearergol

Sky are twats like. So patronising. They hate the fact we're winning, but don't wanna fuck us off so keep on with this spiel about one club city, amazing fans, expectation etc. Fuck right off man. Man United have been forced into mistake after mistake and we've capitalised.

More of the same second half lads. Howay! 

Edited by Heron

Simply immense performance, Jow has been incredible, however these can’t be that shite in the second half .

Big shout out to the little fucker of ours on the wing Frazer .

Expecting 1-2 though . 

4 minutes ago, neesy111 said:

Big blow that injury although I thought Wilson was very poor again like in recent weeks.

He's been a bit anonymous. Not happy with the injury but it might work i our favour. Murphy will press more tan ASM and ASM will be more effective on the counter.

Just now, black_n_white said:

Anyone think putting joe up top would be a mistake?

Definitely. Playing brilliantly. The only reason he’d do it would be to give an aerial threat but he can do that from restarts etc anyway.