Everton P-P Newcastle United (30/12/2021)

13 hours ago, Rafalove said:

This is excellent news but we need to keep our none injured players focused and fit so they don’t come back looking a bit jaded like Manchester United did.

Have the Cambridge game to get ourselves back into to focus:occasion14:

37 minutes ago, xLiaaamx said:

Everton fans going mental because we played the Uno reverse card on them[emoji38]

To be fair, a majority on their forum agree with NUFC’s decision to get it postponed, have rightly compared it to their own situation and blamed the PL for creating such a loophole.

2 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

To be fair, a majority on their forum agree with NUFC’s decision to get it postponed, have rightly compared it to their own situation and blamed the PL for creating such a loophole.

Hmm, I dunno about that. I'd prefer people to selectively pick and choose clearly unreasonable comments to back up their pre conceived rhetoric that everyone hates Newcastle. ;)

Gotta feel a bit for the likes of @Onni Haikonenand his two mates travelling from Finland for our Man Utd match then we’re leaving for Liverpool this morning for the Everton game. Especially as he’s the Everton fan of the three of them. At least they got to see the Eagles lose last night before they departed for Goodison  😆

Save journey home @Onni Haikonen 🦠🤞🏻

Didn't realize that the only reason we met the criteria for postponement is due to Manquillo getting a yellow in the 95th minute against Man United, meaning he's suspended for the next game. That is some top class shithousery, I kind of love it :lol: 

32 minutes ago, 54 said:

Didn't realize that the only reason we met the criteria for postponement is due to Manquillo getting a yellow in the 95th minute against Man United, meaning he's suspended for the next game. That is some top class shithousery, I kind of love it :lol: 

Wouldn't that mean Soton game is on then? 

3 minutes ago, Colos Short and Curlies said:

Do Amazon still get to show the postponed games when they are played? 

their package was for x number of games iirc and not for a game week

I think they will still have coverage of it, they will be asking for some money back from the PL if not