Everton P-P Newcastle United (30/12/2021)

9 minutes ago, 54 said:

Above article says that game is also at risk. 

I try to avoid clicking on Edwards’ articles.

Shame because Southampton have two of their best defenders out after today’s game. A bit like Everton, now would be a good time to play them.

Although if we do some serious business in early January, it’ll be good news for us.

If both this and the Southampton games are postponed, then our next Premier League game will be 15th Jan, against a Watford side who will have 6 players away at the ACON, get some bodies early doors and we're laughing. 

1 minute ago, 54 said:

If both this and the Southampton games are postponed, then our next Premier League game will be 15th Jan, against a Watford side who will have 6 players away at the ACON, get some bodies early doors and we're laughing. 

Nailed on not to happen then. :lol: 

2 minutes ago, 54 said:

No way the PL will allow that to happen 

Just now, Big Geordie said:

I can see the PL forcing us to play. Just watch!

If it meets the criteria they’ve set then I can’t see how they can. I think the fact we are one of the only teams not to postpone yet either should go in our favour… hopefully 

Just now, Elliottman said:

If it meets the criteria they’ve set then I can’t see how they can. I think the fact we are one of the only teams not to postpone yet either should go in our favour… hopefully 

This is the PL we are talking about here. Owt to assist with us getting relegated.....

4 minutes ago, Elliottman said:

We are 1 of 8 teams that have played 19 games, so if we meet the criteria it should be postponed, but you know the PL will push back