Everton P-P Newcastle United (30/12/2021)

Just now, Shays Given Tim Flowers said:

Curtis News 

Was looking at the Aussie league the other day for whatever reason, and he's carved a right decent career for himself over there, seen like one of the best CB's in the A-League, won the league last season. 

Just now, Dancing Brave said:

rtg will go into another meltdown over this :laugh:

The Scouse RTG aren’t happy. Someone claiming we’re cheats, the same person who supports a club that submitted a request for their game against Burnley to be postponed. Got to love football fans. 

Just now, cubaricho said:

How does this affect Manquillo’s suspension? Or is it literally just whatever match we play next?

Whatever match we play next, so probably against Cambridge, which is class. 

Just now, cubaricho said:

How does this affect Manquillo’s suspension? Or is it literally just whatever match we play next?

Whatever leage match we play next I think. Don't think he'll be allowed to serve it in the Cambridge game if Southampton is off

Just now, Fantail Breeze said:

Nah.

“Any player earning five bookings from their side's first 19 Premier League matches will serve a one-match ban in the same competition“

Booooooooooo. 

10 minutes ago, Tyne81 said:

Gutted the game is off due to beers/Xmas football tradition time but this is fantastic news for us. Get us to January and let the journey begin :cool:

From a personal point of view I'm gutted as I was going to this but obviously from our point of view as a club, it's great news.