Realistic Transfer Targets (2023/24)

joeyt

6 minutes ago, gazza ladra said:

I do like Pulisic, but ...  I think I'd pass. Would be quite good for marketing the club to Americans I suppose.

Always injured.

Just now, TRon said:

Why not? They need to be fed on like carrion.

Because I don’t want players that are too top 4 coloured. I want us to to create our own stars. Not necessarily from the academy or other leagues. But not ready made names from the top clubs 

When Raphina was a teenager he played for a team called Guimaraes. it’s a sign!!! 

Should Leeds drop, him and Kalvin Phillips. £80m or half of that with a couple of proven Championship performers (Shelvey and Murphy? Big harsh on Shelvey but both would be desirable) 

23 minutes ago, LRD said:

Chelsea unlikely to exercise their 68m buy-back option for Abraham. Just pay Roma 50m or something.

No shit! I also saw that Chelsea still owe roughly 70m to Inter for Lukaku. So I doubt they'll be selling hin anytime soon as I can't see anyone wanting him for anything near that.

Rudiger, Christensen, Azpilacueta and Musonda Jr are the only Chelsea players out of contract this summer. Arguably other players still in contract may want to leave depending who buys the club.

57 minutes ago, Mazzy said:

Rudiger, Christensen, Azpilacueta and Musonda Jr are the only Chelsea players out of contract this summer. Arguably other players still in contract may want to leave depending who buys the club.

old-school name. just checked and he should be due his testimonial some time this year. be a shame if he didn't stick around to get due recognition of his three league appearances.

1 minute ago, Consortium of one said:

I'll start with Rudiger.  

As good a signing as that would be I think he'll be off to a Champions League team. He could go to any top 2 team in any league and still get crazy wages because he's free, no reason to come here really.