Realistic Transfer Targets (2024/25)

joeyt

Just now, Sempiternal said:

He could get more assists but I mean who are their strikers? The ghost of Jamie Vardy, Ihenacho, Daka. Hardly a stellar set of options 

Those are three strikers good enough for him to get more than 1 assist. 1 assist is pretty difficult to achieve as a starting winger.

Barnes had 10 assists in the league last season, I think it’s more of a sign of how Leicester have played this season.

Barnes and Maddison have 23 goals between them and the rest of the squad have 26.

3 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Those are three strikers good enough for him to get more than 1 assist. 1 assist is pretty difficult to achieve as a starting winger.

Got 10 the season before, but Vardy is finished and the other two are not very good 

1 minute ago, Sempiternal said:

Got 10 the season before, but Vardy is finished and the other two are not very good 

10 the season before is a much better number, and so I'd hope for those kind of numbers if he signed, which like I said I wouldn't mind.

Not really with the narrative that those three strikers are the cause though. The likes of Harrison and Eze have had far less to work with upfront and put up better numbers.

3 minutes ago, KaKa said:

10 the season before is a much better number, and so I'd hope for those kind of numbers if he signed, which like I said I wouldn't mind.

Not really with the narrative that those three strikers are the cause though. The likes of Harrison and Eze have had far less to work with upfront and put up better numbers.

Eze has 10/4. And previous to this season his highest was 4/1.

Edited by Sempiternal

18 minutes ago, Sempiternal said:

Eze has 10/4. And previous to this season his highest was 4/1.

Eze hasn't started as consistently as Barnes has to be fair.

11 hours ago, Sempiternal said:

He’s got 12 goals this season. What is it you don’t like about him? 

He has got decent amount of goals, but he is awful 1v1 player. I would really hope that if we spend 40-50 million for a player, he would offer a threat in that regards. 

35 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Eze would be amazing, but Palace seem to be able to hang onto players.

Do they?

The only player they have really had was Zaha who was a Palace fan growing up and got hind fingers burnt with a move to Man Utd.

10 minutes ago, LFEE said:

Anyone think Sulemana at Southampton would be a sensible squad addition if price was right?

For me our winger has to be a starter and a top notch winger to boot (ie Raphinha) I’ve not got the patience to watch one develop - has to be ready made 

Nico Gonzalez is a good shout - along with the obvious one in Chuckuwueze 

13 minutes ago, LFEE said:

Anyone think Sulemana at Southampton would be a sensible squad addition if price was right?

Decent player. The club were after him before he went to Southampton iirc

43 minutes ago, LFEE said:

I thought he was their best player up here a few weeks ago. Very raw and tired quite quickly second half but definitely looked a threat.

Guest dazzanufc1892

if available, thoughts on richarlison? I think he would fit in. Never gives up, can play a couple of positions, real quality on the ball