Kieran Trippier 'hopefully back soon' (Howe)

Yorkie

I reckon they've read this place that much on deadline day, whining that it's just a normal day for us that they are keeping all the signings for then. Only explanation surely.

Edited by madras

Guest HTT II

They are nice enough if straight out of the oven and baking hot, cold though they are dry as fuck and like bricks.

Edited by HTT II

Guest HTT II
1 minute ago, Happinesstan said:

That's why you don't make french bread pizza's, innit? 

Nowt wrong with a French bread pizza (bearing in mind I do Yorkshire pudding ones [emoji38]), they just need to be piping hot, a decent sauce and lots of melted cheese. 

2 minutes ago, HTT II said:

Nowt wrong with a French bread pizza (bearing in mind I do Yorkshire pudding ones [emoji38]), they just need to be piping hot, a decent sauce and lots of melted cheese. 

Yorkshire pudding works in this respect because it retains some of the elasticity. French bread has already been baked once, so rebaking it as a pizza dries it out. Like you say, fresh out of the oven is fine, but it turns to concrete quickly.

Edited by Happinesstan

Guest HTT II
Just now, Happinesstan said:

Yorkshire pudding works in this respect because it retains some of the elasticity. French bread has already been baked once, so rebaking it as a pizza dries it out. Like you say, fresh out of the oven is fine, but it turns to concrete quickly.

Your are right of course. Whenever I’ve used French bread for a pizza, I’ve often used garlic butter to soften it up as the butter softens it while being rebaked.