Kieran Trippier: targeting return for Brighton (h) (Hope)

Yorkie

1 minute ago, Isaksbigrightfoot said:

I wonder if Kimmich is involved in this deal.

Hes a class act.

I’d fall of my chair if we get Kimmich

Just no logic to him coming here 

7 minutes ago, Fezzle said:

It literally says he's not for sake so how are we clearly willing? 

Depends on which reporters you decide to believe I guess. I can only see Craig Hope going with the "not for sale" line so far although I don't really keep up with Twitter!

Scenes when he's sold for around £10m and it has no impact on FFP.

Unless it's daft money like £30m, which would still be stupidly low and only that low because of his age, I don't see how it's worth it at all. I barely see how it's worth it even at that fee.

Edited by Kid Icarus

8 minutes ago, Rich said:

I’m such a naïve little princess that I thought/hoped he’d retire here and move onto the coaching staff.

So did I... not gonna lie, this one has shocked me and sadnned me to the core tbh.... selling one of the best full backs in the world statistically, someone who has been so influential in everything we have achieved on and off the field  over the last 2 years for what ? To bring in that midfielder from Everton no one has heard of.... he was the glue that held the dressing room together.... could see us falling down the table further now and see other players like Bruno and big Joe follow him.... terrible news... with out a doubt our most important signing in a generation 

Edited by GavMcEl

3 minutes ago, Kanji said:

If we don’t use this as a way to get a player from Bayern but instead prioritize one of those premier league players C Waugh mentioned today in the athletic then I’ll be fucking furious like. Would really question the strategic plan. 

Feel incredibly similar. Not necessarily a Bayern player but a player that improves the first XI.

We have a gaping hole in midfield week after week, may be selling our most creative player. So we'll still need a midfielder if this was to happen but on top of that our right hand side will be even more ineffective offensively than it already is.

Fucking hell.

Maybe he knew this was coming and that's why he had such a shit December. Bet he's good mates with kane and dier.

It's a massive shame because he catapulted us miles ahead of schedule. 

1 minute ago, STM said:

:lol: Aye, good luck with that.

We are selling Trippier because we cant buy a player this window. To think we will buy a new LB after spending 35m on one is mental.

1 minute ago, et tu brute said:

By reports, the problems in his personal life are of his own making, if he wants to fuck off let him go. No player is bigger than the club

Yeah, corners and free kicks have been shite for ages anarl [emoji38]