Kieran Trippier: targeting return for Brighton (h) (Hope)

Yorkie

3 hours ago, aussiemag said:

I feel for his wife and kids. Has obviously taken the opportunity with them being away in Spain

How is it obvious? There’s very little evidence he’s done anything really nevermind it being obvious

7 minutes ago, Sempiternal said:

The tattoo thing is wrong though, he does have a star on his upper chest 

Yeah, he has one near his shoulder blade, and one just above his nipple and it does line up.

Just now, Stifler said:

Yeah, he has one near his shoulder blade, and one just above his nipple and it does line up.

It genuinely looks like him to me, those tattoos are his tattoos. The rest I’ve got no clue about 

So a makem puts an obviously photoshopped image on twitter, spreads a rumour that the woman in question is 17 then says she's 25, the makem deletes his twitter account, a tweet is retrieved with him boasting to his mates that he's going to go fishing and there's STILL people on here thinking its anything other than Jackanory.

I didn't believe a word of it as soon as I saw the word "makem".

50 minutes ago, Sempiternal said:

It genuinely looks like him to me, those tattoos are his tattoos. The rest I’ve got no clue about 

At this point I'm not even convinced Kieran Trippier actually exists. I mean, if you think about the last 18 months, is anyone really sure that any of it actually happened?

Edited by SEMTEX

6 minutes ago, SEMTEX said:

At this point I'm not even convinced Kieran Trippier actually exists. I mean, if you think about the last 18 months, is anyone really sure that any of it actually happened?

It’s definitely more likely to be fictional. 

17 minutes ago, SEMTEX said:

He’s just the end game of simulation theory. His listed height is 5’10 and that definitely isn’t true. Shady character iyam

Just now, relámpago blanco said:

He is he's just always next to Burn and pope on TV and in photos.

Lol, I’ve seen him on the pitch as well. And he did exist prior to Newcastle.

Eddie is 5’10 (per wiki)

IMG_3453.jpeg

2 hours ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Think AI now only needs to listen to something like 3 seconds of someone’s voice before it can speak like them as well. 

Any kind of video, photo or voice based ID checks will be redundant soon. 

Switch off the internet tbh 

1 hour ago, SEMTEX said:

Ha I’m with you. No one is actually sure what reality really is or whether we are in base reality or just a simulation of some kind. 

We probably are AI generated 

Edited by LV

3 hours ago, Sempiternal said:

Sterling is 5’8 according to wiki: it was mainly just a joke but he’s about sterling’s height

IMG_3455.jpeg

He's clearly taller than Sterling in that picture and Sterling is pretty upright whilst Trippier is slouching and angling his body.

image.thumb.png.f12375e0e17273fa8b8770ef064fef07.png