Kieran Trippier

Yorkie

5 minutes ago, Killuminati said:

There is more to it than the propaganda you watch everyday on bbc that got you thinking "Ukraine got invaded" and watching Zelinsky crying for more money.

You have to dig deeper into everything to see and understand the big picture. 

For me personally its Russia that is being invaded. Ukraine is only being used as an excuse and used as a stepping stone in the whole situation from the west. The plan to destabilize Russia.

Im against any kind of war because i came to sweden as a child from a war. 

My childhood was war.

Its just beyond everything that the media and elites controlls the minds of you ppl so easy with this.

Zinchenko and Klitcko crying out in the media everyday was just silly pr. And in the same way censuring Russia and banning all the Russian athletes is so "democratic" 

:trippier: Killuminati

7 minutes ago, Killuminati said:

There is more to it than the propaganda you watch everyday on bbc that got you thinking "Ukraine got invaded" and watching Zelinsky crying for more money.

For me personally its Russia that is being invaded. Ukraine is only being used as an excuse and used as a stepping stone in the whole situation from the west. The plan to destabilize Russia.

My childhood was war.

Its just beyond everything that the media and elites controlls the minds of you ppl so easy with this.

Zinchenko and Klitcko crying out in the media everyday was just silly pr. And in the same way censuring Russia and banning all the Russian athletes is so "democratic" 

That’s grimm mate. 

23 minutes ago, Killuminati said:

My childhood was war.

In what way is Russia being invaded, you fucking idiot?

He's got illuminati in his name, so either he's a conspiracy theorist nut job or actually Russian. 

Either way, there's no place for that nonsense here. It's offensive, in many ways.

38 minutes ago, Killuminati said:

My childhood was war.

Aaah, so youre a mentalist. Gotcha. 

38 minutes ago, STM said:

He's got illuminati in his name, so either he's a conspiracy theorist nut job or actually Russian. 

Either way, there's no place for that nonsense here. It's offensive, in many ways.

Im neither of the two mentioned. 

Conspiracy theorist? Naah, im just for humankind and keeping earth balanced without any brainwashed thoughts the media/goverment trying to implement.

Russian? Naah, im just a man without a country. Im of all colors,of all identities, of all continents and of all languages.

8 minutes ago, Killuminati said:

Conspiracy theorist? Naah, im just for humankind and keeping earth balanced without any brainwashed thoughts the media/goverment trying to implement.

Russian? Naah, im just a man without a country. Im of all colors,of all identities, of all continents and of all languages.

Golden Ball Smile GIF by CAF

Today, I am a bellend.

1 hour ago, Killuminati said:

My childhood was war.

Fuck me. Someone has fallen for some propaganda big style here. Hint: it’s you 

15 minutes ago, Killuminati said:

You may not have a country but you're spouting a load of cuntery

Edited by bobbydazzla

20 minutes ago, Killuminati said:

Says the bellend that is programmed to bend over and swallow everything. 

Says the bellend that never learned how to build his own opinioun about anything in life

What kind of programming has you bending over to try and swallow? Makes no sense. Shit programmer iyam. Probably Russian.