Sven Botman

The Prophet

Just now, Pokerprince2004 said:

Lille having to convince the player to sign for us and he still hoping to sign for Milan has put me off him a bit :lol:

You are overthinking it, too much. 

Edited by Ikon

3 minutes ago, nbthree3 said:

Ryder update https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/newcastle-united-sven-botman-offer-24318855 

United chiefs would not comment on the new round of reports in both France and Italy.

That's essentially it, 'no comment' 

Cheers Lee, that's brilliant journalism.

I bet when they see Lee Ryder ringing they're like "ah ffs man"

Just now, Pokerprince2004 said:

Lille having to convince the player to sign for us and he still hoping to sign for Milan has put me off him a bit :lol:

Naa. We're miles off Milan; city and club. Such an institute and managed by one of the greatest defenders to grace the game. 

Easy choice if everything is the same. 

It’s like someone applying for a job. Might be a 1st choice that just wasn’t happening. Still be happy about 2nd option. We don’t really know what’s actually been going on. It does seem like he preferred Milan though. No problems.

2 minutes ago, Dokko said:

Naa. We're miles off Milan; city and club. Such an institute and managed by one of the greatest defenders to grace the game. 

Stefano Pioli? 

Just now, Dokko said:

Oh yeah 100% agree Milan is a fantastic opportunity for someone like him. Lets just hope he gets over it quickly and embrace us like Bruno has. 

Dunno if anyone listens to the transfer show podcast thats also on sky sports. The other day they had Julien Laurens on as a guest with Pete Graves. They talked about the Moroccan lad who West Ham signed and Laurens was saying he's an excellent signing. Graves then talked about Botman and he asked Laurens who he thought was a better signing and he instantly said Botman and that he is brilliant. 

Just now, Dokko said:

Sorry, don't know how to say Technically directed by...:lol:

No probs- I’m just being pedantic! I still can’t see exactly what Maldini being Technical Director adds other than in initial talks.

Just now, Manxst said:

No probs- I’m just being pedantic! I still can’t see exactly what Maldini being Technical Director adds other than in initial talks.

Naa, its a fair pull. 

Well, I'm hoping a lot, with our very own Dan Ashworth being ceremonially announced . But if Maldini rocked up for talks, selling his club, his vision and started chewing the fat over the art of defending....i'd be giddy.

4 minutes ago, Milanista said:

Milan fans are certain that you have won the race for Botman.

we were only messing with you, we dont want him really, you can have him.   Tell Maldini we still love him!

Edited by Awaymag