Sven Botman

The Prophet

6 minutes ago, Bompeter said:

Potential issue with his cardiac screening apparently. Club getting a second opinion. (from my mate who’s a doctor at the Nuffield, and who definitely exists)

If there is/was a problem with the medical why are the club confirming the deal on Twitter 🤔

Just now, The Prophet said:

What a signing though, it sounds like its taken some serious graft from the club.

To think, twelve months ago we were starting a season with Steve Bruce and Mike Ashley, under a year later we have owners who've brought the likes of Botman and Bruno to the club. It's still hard to believe.

Could be the greatest defender we've ever had. It's that level of potential. Very exciting.

8 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

I'd wager it'll be official on Friday, when the new financial year begins.

This is my bet, I’ve just got a promotion at work a week ago and I have to Walt until Friday to start as it’s the new financial year.

1 minute ago, The Prophet said:

There we are. Lille don't announce departures until July for accountancy reasons. 

Interesting that Sanches congratulated Botman on Instagram and said ‘See you soon’ with a crossed fingers emoji 

so they've had him on the treadmill for his medical and they've turned it up from a "jog" to a "light sprint" and its fucked his heart up????

fuck me. those machines at the nuffield are brutal.

i know someone who knows a real doctor that works there.