Nicolas Tagliafico

Guest ManDoon

1 minute ago, DJ_NUFC said:

TBF many of us remember the now barren wastelands that used to be threads for Dirk Kuijt, Brett Emerson, <insert French striker>, etc. Monitoring threads. 

Ah the easy pace of those threads -- not like now where , you blink and another thread appears.

Guest ManDoon

It can be deleted if and when it goes wrong but there was a guy this morning literally talking about it on SSN, and Edwards (like him or not) also tweeted about it. Think the only other thread I started was Colback :lol: 

3 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

It can be deleted if and when it goes wrong but there was a guy this morning literally talking about it on SSN, and Edwards (like him or not) also tweeted about it. Think the only other thread I started was Colback :lol: 

Have Sky verified it as noteworthy yet? 

Guest ManDoon

Yeah, the interview above is where I saw it. They had that Dutch Journo on this morning saying Ajax want to sell, he wants the PL, and specifically mentioned us 

Quite like the renewed optimism we currently have on the board that new potential player threads are popping up here and there. Best thing is if the move fails, we move on to another target. We’re relentless. 

Guest ManDoon

Been the most immense transfer window since I’ve been 18, and we’ve only signed one player so far. Seems we won’t mess about , if digne is out we move on. I love it 

3 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

If we’re after a left back from the Dutch league this is the guy we should be after.

https://www.90min.com/posts/owen-wijndal-things-to-know-about-the-dutch-full-back

Definitely would prefer Wijndal out of the two even if just due to his age however I think in terms of quality and how much they'd improve our LB position I would be over the moon with either.