More transfer rumours

midds

Seems like mixed feelings on Everton board. No one saying he is shite mind, simply acceptance that need to sell players other teams want and speculation of who/what they could get with the money vs. those who really rate his contribution. Example below: 

60A4A588-DEAA-4AAE-A581-3AE1B18D3C5E.thumb.jpeg.37b39aa27c7e8f65ec565a715ee1db8b.jpeg

Edited by Coffee_Johnny

2 minutes ago, WillingtonMag said:

It's a forum people are going to give their opinion on players we can't just say we trust the manager and board on everything can we .

When they get things right, yes.

Obviously you're more than entitled to give your opinion, but I just find it strange people seem against certain players, despite what we've done in the transfer market since January.

Just now, Scoot said:

When they get things right, yes.

Obviously you're more than entitled to give your opinion, but I just find it strange people seem against certain players, despite what we've done in the transfer market since January.

Well we don't even know if we've actually bid for him yet or its just paper talk, if people don't like the player or think he'll be a good fit they are obviously going to say so. If we all just said what ever we do or whoever we sign we trust howe it would make for a canny boring forum?

2 minutes ago, WillingtonMag said:

Well we don't even know if we've actually bid for him yet or its just paper talk, if people don't like the player or think he'll be a good fit they are obviously going to say so. If we all just said what ever we do or whoever we sign we trust howe it would make for a canny boring forum?

Sky saying we have bid. Presume they are more reliable than most? 
#sorry, no official bid. 

Edited by Coffee_Johnny
Fake news

I really like Gordon.

Tenacious and a very talented young player.  Doesn't hide, good close control just needs to improve his end product.

Would like to see him signed.

1 minute ago, WillingtonMag said:

I agree. I'm just saying I'm comfortable with whoever they decide to go for. 

Seems very coachable this lad, and looks like he has a great attitude and work ethic. I like him as a ball-carrier but he would need to improve his end product (the kid’s 20 so that should come).

35m seems on the high side but you’re paying for potential and PL experience. The fume from Everton fans would be delicious too. I’m in.

From what I saw of Everton last season, Gordon was literally the only threat they had in attack and the only one willing to bust a gut, he always seem to be the one making things happen. He's young too and has room to improve. Not against the signing.

Really torn on this one. No doubt Gordon has talent, but every time I've seen him I've absolutely hated his attitude, especially in games against us. I've got no time for diving either, and it frustrates the hell out of me every time Almiron does it too

£35 million for Gordon has me shook. Kid is talented, but man, seems a bit much. Would have preferred more accomplished alternatives from the continent with that money.

There's probably some desire to get some British players when possible, but even then, think I'd go for Hudson Odoi over Gordon, and I'm not sure it would even cost as much. Or Noni Madueke who is from these shores as well. 

Gordon plays on either wing. Given Spurs were sniffing about, and also allegedly fancy Maxi, might he be one of two wingers coming in? Just thinking of earlier conversations here saying that Howe may not see Maxi as his ideal kind of player (work rate wise) and the chance to get the most we can for him is possibly now. Not trying to create unease, but thought just dawned on me. 

6 minutes ago, 54 said:

From what I saw of Everton last season, Gordon was literally the only threat they had in attack and the only one willing to bust a gut, he always seem to be the one making things happen. He's young too and has room to improve. Not against the signing.

Aye, few times I saw Everton he was literally the only player trying to take the game to the opposition [emoji38]

He has pure rat genetics but he pretty much ticks every box Howe will want in a young player.

Edited by Hanshithispantz