More transfer rumours

midds

Gordon is decent, 35 mill seems about right and would rather we got him than DCL if we have to give Everton money. I think he's an awful little shit but that opinion will likely change if he's wearing a Newcastle shirt.

Did Gordon come up through the Everton academy? Would be an incredibly bad decision for them to sell if so. He should be the one current untouchable that they should be looking to make a key piece of their team.

2 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Genuinely can’t see this happening at all tbh, Everton don’t need to sell and I can’t see the lad himself trying to force a move.

Everton may not have the same desperate need to sell that hey had last week when the reporting period deadline was approaching, but make no mistake, they're far from out the woods yet. 

We've been working with StatsBomb since February. Howe's record of bringing players in is strong. Ashworth is in with (I assume) any contacts.

If we've identified Gordon as worth £35m I really wouldn't worry like.

Looking on GOT most Everton fans don't want to sell him for that.

Gordons fucking ugly

He should be made to wear a mask

He could have stayed at Everton

But he said something in scouse

He wants to play for Eddie in the famous black and white

And when we win the Premier League we'll let him out at night!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh

Edited by TBG

3 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

From what I've seen, I'd be more than happy with Harrison like. Much lower risk than Diaby as well.

I think he's quality. If they had gone down he would have been here already, as I believe he had a release clause.

Leeds are in good shape financially though, and the Raphinha sale is also going to give them a lot of funds, so not sure they'll let Harrison leave unfortunately.

7 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Hopefully it's brinkmanship in order to force BL's hand for Diaby.

I don't think this would work tbh as I honestly don't think Leverkusen have any need or intention to sell. It's more a case of they'll consider it if the right offer comes in.

Think we're clearly just spinning lots of plates. We need to two players but only have a certain budget. How much we spend on a winger might depend how much we spend on a forward - so the loan for Broja might be a determining factor.

I’m buckled here :lol: I got slaughtered for using the word disappointing in the context of not bringing in a player like Diaby ‘have you forgot the last 14 years blah blah’ yet we have 2 or 3 pages of moaning coz we might spend £35m on a young winger :lol: 

1 minute ago, gdm said:

I’m buckled here :lol: I got slaughtered for using the word disappointing in the context of not bringing in a player like Diaby ‘have you forgot the last 14 years blah blah’ yet we have 2 or 3 pages of moaning coz we might spend £35m on a young winger :lol: 

Yeah but that young winger is a vile rat faced twat 

Just now, Nine said:

Yeah but that young winger is a vile rat faced twat 

:lol: true. Personally I think he’d be decent. Wouldn’t be my first choice tho