More transfer rumours

midds

1 minute ago, Bimpy474 said:

I read somewhere the striker from Europe could beĀ Mohamed Bayo from Claremont. Probably just a name thrown out there, interesting player though.

The cat and dog shelter?

Between that and his Lampard piece Douglas has had an inauspicious start with iNews. You'd think someone that spent so long on this patch would have contacts for us.Ā 

Ā 

Also, hasn't Bailey been wrong a lot this month?

3 minutes ago, Bimpy474 said:

I read somewhere the striker from Europe could beĀ Mohamed Bayo from Claremont. Probably just a name thrown out there, interesting player though.

I mentioned him earlier. Heā€™s definitely a possibility for the ā€˜bidā€™.Ā 

Has Bailey got one right in this window yet?

Ā 

The 90min model appears to be chucking as much shit at the wall in the hope that some sticks.

Ā 

Looking through his January Tweets thereā€™s:

Ā 

Bakker

Rogerio

Zapata

Ā£10M loan for Lingard

Mina

Caleta-Car

Ekitike

Leno

Bergwijn

Ramsey

Barbosa

Ā 

Suppose Edwardā€™s has claimed the Targett interest, too. The dynamic duo.

I'm a bit curious which players we're moving out tomorrow.

Ā 

We have 25 players registred. Looks like Woodman and Hendrick are going on loans to Bournemouth and Boro. Then we have space for Trippier and Wood.

Ā 

Then we must make room for Bruno and Burn(looks like he will sign). And I have a feeling there could be 2 more incomings(loans?) after that.

Ā 

So that makes 4 more out(6 in total).

Ā 

May be other outgoings as well, like Anderson, Shortstaff, White(done) etc... But they're players who doesn'tĀ need registration as they're under 21.

1 minute ago, Toon No9 said:

I'm a bit curious which players we're moving out tomorrow.

Ā 

We have 25 players registred. Looks like Woodman and Hendrick are going on loans to Bournemouth and Boro. Then we have space for Trippier and Wood.

Ā 

Then we must make room for Bruno and Burn(looks like he will sign). And I have a feeling there could be 2 more incomings(loans?) after that.

Ā 

So that makes 4 more out(6 in total).

Ā 

May be other outgoings as well, like Anderson, Shortstaff, White(done) etc... But they're players who doesn'tĀ need registration as they're under 21.

Might be that we have to go with just deregistering some. Not ideal, but needs must.Ā 

13 minutes ago, jack j said:

The cat and dog shelter?

That's Mohammed Bonio. He's a chappie with a good pedigree. Bit lightweight though, not a mince morsel on him

Ā 

13 minutes ago, jack j said:

The cat and dog shelter?

Ā 

Edited by Happinesstan

Still think we're a bit thin down the spine as we speak. Getting 4 in so fair is good going, Bruno and Trippier are both excellent signings but another 2, either loans or permanents, tomorrow would seal the deal imo. Get 2 of either CB, CM or striker and we're good as gold.Ā 

22 minutes ago, toon25 said:

Yet another good signing.

Ā 

Surely this means Ritchie has got to go?

Ā 

Wouldn't want him to. I know people are always keen to get rid of players they don't like, but there's more to it than just their quality on the pitch. Ritchie has been and imo is a very positive character to have in our situation.

Just now, Bimpy474 said:

I'm off work tomorrow, for the first time in 14 years I can actually watch the transfer deadline over the top nonsense.

A shot for every time Newcastle is mentionedā€¦.šŸ¤”šŸ˜¬šŸ˜‚

8 minutes ago, Manxst said:

Might be that we have to go with just deregistering some. Not ideal, but needs must.Ā 

That(lack of) amition fromĀ some of our players are part of why we are in this position in the table.