More transfer rumours

midds

On 31/05/2022 at 02:38, Zero said:

Nkunku is vastly overrated. Stay away from him.

Just read this fella won the Bundesliga Player of the Year. Surely he's not overrated

9 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

Bundesliga definitely inflates players abilities, attackers specifically.

Why is that? Pace of the game? Defenders are worse? Difference of quality between teams?

I dont watch too much Budesliga but attackers from the league always seem hyped.

8 minutes ago, Guybrush said:

Why is that? Pace of the game? Defenders are worse? Difference of quality between teams?

I dont watch too much Budesliga but attackers from the league always seem hyped.

Slow with terrible defending. It’s not a great league tbh.

6 minutes ago, BeloEmre said:

Why the hell would they put him on the market? He'd be great here on the right hand side, strong and direct and very little faffing about on the ball, the antithesis of ASM.

Edit: Christ, no wonder, ACL and knee ligaments at the age of 22. Missed out on the entire 2020 season.

Edited by Emotic

1 minute ago, Nepharite said:

Hasn't he had two cruciate injuries?

Yeah- Jan 2020 and Sept 2020. He’s played since (and scored) but don’t know how well he’s recovered 

1 minute ago, Pokerprince2004 said:

With Jamie Reubens private jet being in Naples the other day I guess there could be something in these rumours linking us with Napoli players

Osimhen please.

1 hour ago, Manxst said:

Osimhen please.

Of all the strikers linked he is the one I want. Complete contrast and missing link from what we have. Strong, great pace but also direct. He can be a battering ram and hold up the ball too. Think he would be a great partner to Wilson or a focal point if Wilson isn't fit. Doubt he is open to come given all other offers on the table. The price tag would likely be most of our budget too. I can see us looking to sign a big name young Striker that will be our talisman for the best part of the next decade, just don't think it will be a priority until we fix other areas in the team. Especially if Hugo does come. 

2 minutes ago, toontownman said:

Of all the strikers linked he is the one I want. Complete contrast and missing link from what we have. Strong, great pace but also direct. He can be a battering ram and hold up the ball too. Think he would be a great partner to Wilson or a focal point if Wilson isn't fit. Doubt he is open to come given all other offers on the table. The price tag would likely be most of our budget too. I can see us looking to sign a big name young Striker that will be our talisman for the best part of the next decade, just don't think it will be a priority until we fix other areas in the team. Especially if Hugo does come. 

I think he’d be a massive hit in the PL- the new Drogba (but actually better!)

For all the talk of Bundes being rubbish. Two of the best players in their position was bought in from the Bundes. And now one of the top 3 strikers in the world came from the Bundes. If Nkunku and Diaby are overrated then Maximin is trash. They are in the national team. Maximin is not even close to make up the numbers.

1 minute ago, ManDoon said:

Lewa? He’s really good yeah but he absolutely feasts on being in easily the best team in the league and the poor defence. Haller scored a boatload there. 

Was thinking of Haaland but yeah Lewan also. Two of the best strikers in the world. Lewan has done it plenty of times in the CL so its not just the league.