More transfer rumours

midds

1 hour ago, Raconteur said:

Absolutely - our right wingers are Almiron and Murphy. Getting Sarr in should be easy to complete, he has PL experience, is moderately priced, apparently a good egg and better than both our options. I’d like to see this one done :thup:

Fraser can play there also.

12 minutes ago, Happinesstan said:

Fraser can play there also.

If you count Fraser on the right (which I don’t), then we have a single LW in ASM.

And while I note you say he “can” play there, in a squad-building sense, I think more in terms of two players for each position - without counting players twice.

1 minute ago, Raconteur said:

If you count Fraser on the right (which I don’t), then we have a single LW in ASM.

And while I note you say he “can” play there, in a squad-building sense, I think more in terms of two players for each position - without counting players twice.

Why not? Its his position and where he's been playing under Howe.

23 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

That article saying after Etikite we want a wide right forward before possibly going back for another striker. Article also says Diaby is our number one target for the right wing/ right forward position however asking price putting us off currently 

I read somewhere Diaby also doesn’t want to come 

12 minutes ago, Raconteur said:

He’s rubbish on the right. I mean, so are Miggy and Murphy, but Fraser has only ever looked decent for us on the left.

Bit harsh, I mean he was hugely underwhelming for us under Bruce and Jones, but under Howe he certainly hit a purple patch before his injury v. Wolves. 

Just now, MrRaspberryJam said:

Bit harsh, I mean he was hugely underwhelming for us under Bruce and Jones, but under Howe he certainly hit a purple patch before his injury v. Wolves. 

His purple patch was playing on the left when Maxi was out.

1 minute ago, thetoontalkfc said:

i dont think it matters who we sign tbh, were going down next year

Just joined the forum ten minutes ago, eh. Might want to give it a bit of time before trolling.

1 minute ago, thetoontalkfc said:

i dont think it matters who we sign tbh, were going down next year

Aye- the players got quite attached to the wheelie bins and paddling pools. When they come back from their holidays and see the state of the place, I’m sure a fair few will be refusing to play and demanding transfers. 

48 minutes ago, Raconteur said:

He’s rubbish on the right. I mean, so are Miggy and Murphy, but Fraser has only ever looked decent for us on the left.

Except when he provided the cross for ASMs goal against Brentford [I think].