More transfer rumours

midds

5 minutes ago, TRon said:

We were basically that by the end of last season. We should be looking to push for top 6-8 this time round, and we aren't going to do it unless we bring in two or three players who significantly improve us.

I think I've said many times that we should be pushing for top 6-8, with tenth as the floor.

We were a counter attacking team, still. If we want to reach 6-8 we need to dominate the games that we can.

Actually, before Wilson returned, we lost the games we dominated most. Chelsea and Everton.

Edited by Happinesstan

Just now, gdm said:

Surely that’s just coz someone used skybet to bet on it 

It would have to be quite a big chunk for the odds to shorten so much. Other bookies would shorten the odds accordingly as well.

They do it all the time.

1 minute ago, Mikky said:

Danjuma?  Can play all 3 positions in a front 3

Alright cheers. I thought he had his best games on the left for Villarreal. Might have misread that somewhere. 

3 minutes ago, Mikky said:

Danjuma?  Can play all 3 positions in a front 3

Dunno, I’d prefer him on the left cutting inside. Seems a waste of his goal scoring ability to keep him on the right. Seem to recall we pulled out due to character issues though?

3 minutes ago, McCormick said:

Dunno, I’d prefer him on the left cutting inside. Seems a waste of his goal scoring ability to keep him on the right. Seem to recall we pulled out due to character issues though?

Really ? Never heard anything like that about is pulling out ?