More transfer rumours

midds

13 minutes ago, gdm said:

I’m buckled here :lol: I got slaughtered for using the word disappointing in the context of not bringing in a player like Diaby ‘have you forgot the last 14 years blah blah’ yet we have 2 or 3 pages of moaning coz we might spend £35m on a young winger :lol: 

At least you're not bitter about it, eh?

19 minutes ago, Hanshithispantz said:

Harrison makes more sense on the surface like. Unless we're selling Maxi bringing more right footed wide players in seems counter productive.

Isn't Diaby right footed?

Guest reefatoon
2 minutes ago, Rich said:

At least you're not bitter about it, eh?

[emoji38] Aye, it seems to have stung to the core.

There's a 17y old who's playing like fire in Brazil, his name is Vitor Roque, you guys should watch his development closely, he's scoring goals at the 1st division and Libertadores (also is a starter for Brazil's U-20 who just won the U-20 world cup), is fast, strong, good on the and ball big games do not seem to scary him. He actually was the best player for his team in the round of 16 in the Libertadores counting both legs.

Some people in Brazil are already talking about taking him to Qatar like we did to Ronaldo in 94.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfpIxeN58HM

(tried to embed the video but failed a guess)

Edited by JNK

1 hour ago, SUPERTOON said:

Olise had one more goal involvement than Gordon. So wouldn’t that also mean he has almost zero end product ?

I guess that’s where statistics alone won’t tell the full picture because you can’t watch both Olise and Gordon and say Gordon is just as dangerous/creative as Olise. 

3 minutes ago, St1pe said:

I guess that’s where statistics alone won’t tell the full picture because you can’t watch both Olise and Gordon and say Gordon is just as dangerous/creative as Olise. 

To be honest the only time I watched Olise was in the flesh at St James and he got took off injured in the first half so I can’t really comment on him.

Emotional quick "not for sale" claim from Everton to calm an already very fractured fan base. Wonder if that'll change if we (god forbid) offer more than £35m. 

Just offer the money for Diaby. It's far better value anyway.

2 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

Gordon?! That cunt from Everton? He's ugly as fuck!

😄 I love this. Not a suggestion that his ability or otherwise as a player has any relevance whatsoever.

1 hour ago, KaKa said:

Did Gordon come up through the Everton academy? Would be an incredibly bad decision for them to sell if so. He should be the one current untouchable that they should be looking to make a key piece of their team.

Iirc he's from the Liverpool academy

I get why people don't want him, he's a very unlikeable character, rat faced cheat. Everton would be mad to sell him unless they intend to spend 23/24 in the Championship. As much of an anticlimactic event as it would be if we did happen to sign him, there's no denying he's a better option than we have now.

1 minute ago, HTT II said:

Perhaps includes the greatest lyric of all time:

"I was so upset that I cried all the way to the chip shop"

Actually surprised the chorus of that song hasn't been belted out by teams when Gordon is diving actually. Would be hilarious [emoji38]