More transfer rumours

midds

23 minutes ago, Mr Raspberry Jam said:

Can we just step back a minute.

Do we honestly think that at every single step of our transfer discussion, that NUFC are briefing these people at all.  I mean say NUFC have decided to make an offer, would they then leak this or put this info out to certain individuals?   No way would they be doing that - it is all complete bullshit now!

They need to clicks and so are just making things up and put NUFC name against it as we are in the market for players.

Not wasting my time on this anymore.  Going to turn on notifications from NUFC official site and turn off looking in forums.   Its driving me mad!

Edited by Awaymag

8 minutes ago, Awaymag said:

Can we just step back a minute.

Do we honestly think that at every single step of our transfer discussion, that NUFC are briefing these people at all.  I mean say NUFC have decided to make an offer, would they then leak this or put this info out to certain individuals?   No way would they be doing that - it is all complete bullshit now!

They need to clicks and so are just making things up and put NUFC name against it as we are in the market for players.

Not wasting my time on this anymore.  Going to turn on notifications from NUFC official site and turn off looking in forums.   Its driving me mad!

See you in 10 mins pal :laugh:

30 minutes ago, Mr Raspberry Jam said:

Do we think this is info is from before or after the other tweets saying its a no go and he isn't for sale due to injury. lol. 

My brain can't cope with going from last summers weeks without even a rumour to the barrage of tweets and info every 10 mins... I HATE IT.... I love it. 

21 minutes ago, ToonScotman said:

Why are we even considering signing another right back to play left back or move one of the best right backs in the world to left back...

There’s a massive variety of left backs out there available, Tagliafico, Zinchenko (covers CM too), Digne thats 3 off the top of my head straight away. I’m pretty sure there’s some decent left backs kicking about in Italy, France, even Portugal that’s surely good enough to come and play. Watford just signed one from Nice. There’s got to be at least 5 targets MINIMUM in every position for me. Doesn’t mean we have to sign every position but should be targets. 

Im also pretty sure Kurzawa from PSG is available too I’m sure it won’t take anymore than 10 million to prise him away probably a lot cheaper. We have a French player and seem to be going down that route again so why not.

zinchenko isn’t available 

5 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Azmoun just seems like a no brainer to me. Can't even begin to understand what the hesitation might be. Not like his wages'll be astronomical. 

Would love to see the ins and outs of a transfer.

Just now, Thumbheed said:

Azmoun just seems like a no brainer to me. Can't even begin to understand what the hesitation might be. Not like his wages'll be astronomical. 

I read a few weeks back he had agreed to join Lyon 

1 minute ago, Miggys First Goal said:

Have to admit, I’m becoming bored of the constant barrage of tweets linking us to every player under the sun. 

Chill out man. We'll get some decent players in eventually. Got to be better than being linked to just Choudhury on loan for all of the summer.

1 minute ago, Miggys First Goal said:

Have to admit, I’m becoming bored of the constant barrage of tweets linking us to every player under the sun. 

Totally agree, I posted the same thing a few days ago.

I was really looking forward to the January window for the first time in years but all the rubbish linking us with everyone has become boring and annoying.

As of last week someone calculated around 75 names we had been linked with....absolutely fucking ridiculous.

1 minute ago, Thumbheed said:

I like the look of Azmoun from the little I've seen. Incredibly rapid and a pretty cool finisher.

Also really like Cabral at Basel due to his physicality and finishing in the box. Apparently Basel are asking for 17 million euros, which is pretty decent.

1 minute ago, DMLeazesender said:

Totally agree, I posted the same thing a few days ago.

I was really looking forward to the January window for the first time in years but all the rubbish linking us with everyone has become boring and annoying.

As of last week someone calculated around 75 names we had been linked with....absolutely fucking ridiculous.

Agents being agents man. Slimy lot.

7 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

I'm waiting until Transfer Deadline Day until I get linked to a move, on Twitter.

Just now, KaKa said:

Agents being agents man. Slimy lot.

This. They're trying to get the maximum they can, hence the 'why not have it all done early?' talk is entirely moot. However high you go in they'll be touting around to everyone else, trying to get more than their usual pound of flesh.

1 minute ago, SUPERTOON said:

I read a few weeks back he had agreed to join Lyon 

Aye I've seen the same sort of thing, I guess he's probably just low on the list and they don't want to fill a squad space without looking at other options.