More transfer rumours

midds

14 hours ago, HTT II said:

I personally think he has it all and would be a great signing, power, heading ability, pace, can finish with either foot, can play off the last man or against the defender or in the box, I’d rather we overspent on someone more proven in Abraham mind, but DCL has it all.

Looks awful lately

I'd like a goalscoring striker that isn't on death's door for the majority of the season.

Even our rubbish players all over the pitch are always injured.

Dubravka has been great lately but he was injured for like a year.

Just sign some guys that aren't injury prone and aren't terrible.

That would be a start.

24 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

Nah I like people who don’t give a fuck what people think and wear what they like. More power to em 

Who gives a fuck what someone else wears? The Sun and the Mail have done such an amazing job at brainwashing people in to giving a fuck about things which do not matter. 

31 minutes ago, The Butcher said:

Had a little read about DCL on grandoldteam. They hate him. 

Would stay well clear. 

Not impressed at all tbh with him.

Guest HTT II

To be fair they seem to hate on all their players and have done for years when they are not winning, we were hating on all of our team recently. He’s a quality CF with the right attributes and this has only been his real injury plagued season. He’d be ideal for us in a Howe set up. I’d take him and Richardson from their team, and Gray.

DCL is a good PL striker who is dogged by injuries. We already have one of them. If it were a straight choice I'd take DCL as he's slightly better and younger, but having 2 of those on the books wouldn't work for us, they'd inevitably be injured at the same time.

He'll probably be part of the replacement for Kane is the summer. In fact I could see Spurs spending all the Kane money on him, pickford and Richarlison. 

56 minutes ago, Dokko said:

DCL is a good PL striker who is dogged by injuries. We already have one of them. If it were a straight choice I'd take DCL as he's slightly better and younger, but having 2 of those on the books wouldn't work for us, they'd inevitably be injured at the same time.

He'll probably be part of the replacement for Kane is the summer. In fact I could see Spurs spending all the Kane money on him, pickford and Richarlison. 

PICKFORD? 

1 hour ago, Dokko said:

Can’t see Conte and Paratici going for any of those, imo. 

Reckon if Kane goes, they’ll be in for Osimhen.

I’d definitely take DCL. We seem to want to play with a target man and he’s the best we could currently attract imo; always impressed with his hops, hangs in the air so well.

23 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

I'd much rather we look abroad for a striker than get Calvert-Lewin tbh. Nunez is my dream choice though he'll probably have better offers.

Nunez would also be one of my dream choices along with Isak.

What clubs will realistically be looking for a striker in their bracket this summer?

7 minutes ago, gbandit said:

To be honest Grand Old Team absolutely despise all their players apart from the molerat Anthony Gordon, their forum is a great place to spend some time when you need a pick-me-up

which forum?