More transfer rumours

midds

2 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

He’s a very good player imo. My best mate’s a wolves fan and he loves him 

Sick of hearing how he played Futsal for England.

1 minute ago, HTT II said:

Yes please!

I was shot down for suggesting it the other week - I'd have him, he knows how to score goals in this league and is a presence. Attitude and whatnot can be worked on.

Guest HTT II

I think he’d be a good fit, he works his bollocks off, has pace, can play a wide forward role which is his best position for me, but can play that lone role too, scores goals, is a nightmare for defenders and has a bit of a cunt about him, the Brazilian Bellamy basically.

Guest HTT II

His attitude is not all that bad, he does throw himself to the ground and whinges, but given his ability he sacrifices a lot for his team and puts his body on the line defensively from the front. 

Guest HTT II
Just now, ManDoon said:

Prob stems from the fact his face is very annoying to me 

Aye he just looks sick of his life every time ha ha, I like his attitude though when it comes to work ethic, doing the ugly stuff and never say die attitude. He’d be a fan fave here IMO.

I’d not be particularly interested in Richarlison. One of the biggest shithouses in the game and I feel like he’s gone backwards as a player, perhaps that’s down to Everton being a sack of dog shit but I don’t fancy him unless it’s cheap and to tide us over in the squad as we transition from a relegation-threatened side to a consistent top 6 side over the next two-three years 

Guest HTT II
3 minutes ago, Ketsbaia said:

If we're not spending too much this summer, I really hope we're on tabs with the free transfer situation. Feels like there are so many high-profile Bosmans this time.

Trust me we are spending money!

Richarlison would be a no brainer. He’s a shithouse when he’s your opponent but he’s one of the most liked and most humble players out there according to teammates. I promise he’d become a fan favourite quicklt. Not the most talented, would be our best offensive player straight away.

9 minutes ago, HTT II said:

Trust me we are spending money!

If this is like your “Bruno may flop” gut instinct then I’m withholding my trust ;-)

Edited by greydos

Absolutely won't turn my nose up at Richarlison,man. Under Howes coaching and management, and surrounded by positive fellow Brazilians (bring in Paqueta too, while we're at it), and he'd be a top, top forward asset.

Richarlison has been one of the only Everton players this season who's give it his all everytime I've watched them. His attitude and workrate always looks spot on to me. 

Saw in the Athletic he's the player in the prem with the most 'game changing goals' in the last 5 years. 

He's pretty versatile and works in a number of positions and systems. Think he's a much better options than some of the other names we've been linked with. 

Guest HTT II

Richarlison 84 goals in 280 appearances for club/s, 13 goals in 34 for Brazil. He has 9 in 29 for Everton this season.

The only thing putting me off Richarlison would be the price. 

He's a very good modern forward. Quick, strong, can play across the front line and gives his all to the cause. He's a better than one in three man at Everton and for Brazil, which isn't to be sniffed at

Thinking about it, he'd be absolutely ideal.

Edited by The Prophet

12 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

The only thing putting me off Richarlison would be the price. 

He's a very good modern forward. Quick, strong, can play across the front line and gives his all to the cause. He's a better than one in three man at Everton and for Brazil, which isn't to be sniffed at

Thinking about it, he'd be absolutely ideal.

What about G Jesus then as an alternative? Fairly similar type - with the added bonus that he is soon to enter the final year of his contract 

1 hour ago, HTT II said:

His attitude is not all that bad, he does throw himself to the ground and whinges, but given his ability he sacrifices a lot for his team and puts his body on the line defensively from the front. 

I would too if i played for Everton