More transfer rumours

midds

3 hours ago, Awaymag said:

I don't want anyone....keep as we are...nobody likes change!

Somewhere between what you said and "buy an entire new squad, this lot aren't good enough for top 6" is probably where we need to be aiming.

4 minutes ago, TRon said:

I think Nketiah might be worth pursuing. Not exactly top pedigree but he looks like he's got potential.

Has really looked good of late. Such a threat in behind and running with the ball. Going to be on a free too, could be a very shrewd pick up at the right time of development for him.

1 minute ago, Pixelphish said:

Is he even an upgrade on Dubs? Genuine question as I don't watch Man U.

Haven’t seen him enough to say. Got rave reviews in his time at Sheff United but don’t think he’s had much game time since. 

5 hours ago, Rafalove said:

I’m not sure I want him. Hell cost a fortune and it seems his general all round game is awful.

His all round game is still better than 90% of our current squad. He'd be an immense signing. Tall, strong, fast, good movement, dribbling, finishing. Exactly what we need to step up to the next level. Still fairly young so can get better too.

Just now, Conjo said:

His all round game is still better than 90% of our current squad. He'd be an immense signing. Tall, strong, fast, good movement, dribbling, finishing. Exactly what we need to step up to the next level. Still fairly young so can get better too.

someone posted something a little while back that suggests that isn’t the case. Jotenko on here said he was shite too. Not to mention the rumoured fee is any between 60 and 100 million

I like the idea of Nketiah, he’s young and has a point to prove, feel he is an upgrade on Wood certainly potential and are we going to see a full season out of Wilson. Realistically not sure what striker we will get.

It'll be interesting to see what Arsenal do in the summer, whether Lacazette stays and whether they spend a big chunk of cash on another forward or whether they persevere with Nketiah.

If they bring in (for example) Nunez for £70m or whatever, I'd definitely get someone to have a sly word with Nketiah's people. 

6 minutes ago, Rafalove said:

someone posted something a little while back that suggests that isn’t the case. Jotenko on here said he was shite too. Not to mention the rumoured fee is any between 60 and 100 million

I don't think he's a realistic target fwiw. It's probably a season or two too early for us. However, if Man Utd are in the run for him, without CL, I don't see why we shouldn't be in there as well. He'll be worth it.

Skip to 06:22

Skip to 02:05

Or you know, just look at some footage of him. He's not the finished product, but his potential is immense.

6 minutes ago, Keegans Export said:

It'll be interesting to see what Arsenal do in the summer, whether Lacazette stays and whether they spend a big chunk of cash on another forward or whether they persevere with Nketiah.

If they bring in (for example) Nunez for £70m or whatever, I'd definitely get someone to have a sly word with Nketiah's people. 

His contract is up this summer and he’s not renewing. He hasn’t been given game time so wants to leave for a club that will guarantee it to him. They won’t be persevering with him. 

2 hours ago, KaKa said:

Has really looked good of late. Such a threat in behind and running with the ball. Going to be on a free too, could be a very shrewd pick up at the right time of development for him.

He's the right type of striker IMO. Got some pace, and certainly knows where the goal is. I suppose the only question mark would be can he do it over a full season, but he's out of contract soon so certainly not a gamble.