Chris Wood (now playing for Nottingham Forest)

BeloEmre

If the deal comes off, good luck to him - will wish him nothing but the best and hope he scores goals and enjoys himself. Smashing person, joined us when we needed him and he grafted every bit of him on the pitch to keep us up. Will forever respect and admire him for that. 

Just now, JumpersForGoalposts said:

Honestly wouldn't want him. His style doesn't fit ours at all in any way, shape or form. Kane plays as a traditional 10, minus the forward runs onto through balls almost flatly refusing to tie up the opposition defence. To play him, we would need to be comfortable that Miggy and the other winger wouldn't have anyone ahead of them and that Bruno and Jur would have to be careful that they didn't bump onto him during the build up phase.

I can't see him adopting the press either, and I'd imagine that he'd sulk being surrounded by other players that the fans love more than him. I'd much rather we brought a proper 9 (not necessarily a target man) that gave the midfield something to work with. 

No thank you.

Wow. 

1 minute ago, JumpersForGoalposts said:

Honestly wouldn't want him. His style doesn't fit ours at all in any way, shape or form. Kane plays as a traditional 10, minus the forward runs onto through balls almost flatly refusing to tie up the opposition defence. To play him, we would need to be comfortable that Miggy and the other winger wouldn't have anyone ahead of them and that Bruno and Jur would have to be careful that they didn't bump onto him during the build up phase.

I can't see him adopting the press either, and I'd imagine that he'd sulk being surrounded by other players that the fans love more than him. I'd much rather we brought a proper 9 (not necessarily a target man) that gave the midfield something to work with. 

No thank you.

This is incredible :lol:

2 minutes ago, JumpersForGoalposts said:

No thank you.

Insane take

3 minutes ago, JumpersForGoalposts said:

Honestly wouldn't want him. His style doesn't fit ours at all in any way, shape or form and he isn't good enough to build our whole team around. Kane plays as a traditional 10, minus the forward runs onto through balls almost flatly refusing to tie up the opposition defence. To play him, we would need to be comfortable that Miggy and the other winger wouldn't have anyone ahead of them and that Bruno and Jur would have to be careful that they didn't bump onto him during the build up phase.

No thank you.

What have we become.

5 minutes ago, JumpersForGoalposts said:

Honestly wouldn't want him. His style doesn't fit ours at all in any way, shape or form and he isn't good enough to build our whole team around. Kane plays as a traditional 10, minus the forward runs onto through balls almost flatly refusing to tie up the opposition defence. To play him, we would need to be comfortable that Miggy and the other winger wouldn't have anyone ahead of them and that Bruno and Jur would have to be careful that they didn't bump onto him during the build up phase.

No thank you.

Sensational 

6 minutes ago, JumpersForGoalposts said:

No thank you.

11 minutes ago, JumpersForGoalposts said:

No thank you.

??????

8 minutes ago, JumpersForGoalposts said:

There's a big difference between Harry Kane who get goals playing for a Tottenham team who are set up to facilitate him and our team that are set up in a very different way. We shouldn't delete everything we have just to slot in one player who is good, but not as good as players you would actually build a team around like Barca did with Messi.

Kane would score a boatload at us. He'd score a boatload anywhere. He's fantastic. 

Redundant argument anyway as we're not signing him. 

I think you've had a dodgy batch of spice mind. 

12 minutes ago, JumpersForGoalposts said:

No thank you.

@admin ban please