Chris Wood (now playing for Nottingham Forest)

BeloEmre

Okay, so not get too "out there", but the last time my Dad and I went to a Millwall game, Chris Wood was playing. I lost my Dad in March, so maybe he's sending Chris Wood our way to dig us out of the shit? :lol:

1 minute ago, xLiaaamx said:

Still absolutely meh. It cant just be him to Wilson is back.

And he's nowhere near Wilson in quality.

No one said he was, however we have no Wilson for at least 8 weeks then he has to be match fit, that’s into March .

Edited by GWN

Guest neesy111

I will say this, we are going to have 3 strikers over the age of 30 (from next month, when wilson turns 30), we ideally need some youth as well imo.

Get the lad in. He's got a decent record in a basic team, knows the league and the mix up top might be better for it.

He's also a Shearer fan according to the Premier League video on YouTube. His fav striker!

Big of muscle up top might allow Wilock to walk up and Max to get higher up the pitch.

...the moneys daft but means must.

Edited by Oregon_Geordie

2 minutes ago, xLiaaamx said:

Still absolutely meh. It cant just be him to Wilson is back.

And he's nowhere near Wilson in quality.

IIRC their goalscoring records are almost identical. Obviously not that goals are the be all and end all, but I was surprised when I saw that.

Really don't get the Sibierski/Carroll/Kuqi comparisons

I think Rondon is the best comparison. Playing for years in a struggling team but still scoring goals. Hopefully his hold up play is as good

Edited by joeyt

Guest neesy111
2 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

IIRC their goalscoring records are almost identical. Obviously not that goals are the be all and end all, but I was surprised when I saw that.

Very similar in age as well.

Guest Biggsbond14
5 minutes ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

Are you after a ban?

Sorry joelinton is the new gerrard my mistake 😂

5 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

I didn’t like Sibierski and still Dont 

Now it all makes sense. :lol:

SIbierski was unarguably good for us for his entire time here. Still the worst reaction I've ever seen on here to a signing even after 14 years of Ashley as well. :lol:

Edited by Kid Icarus

1 hour ago, midds said:

Picture it. It's 22nd May 2022, 17:56. Burnley hosting Newcastle on the final day of the season. The score is tied at 3-3 going into the fifth and final minute of injury time. Burnley know a draw is enough to see them maintain the 2 point gap they hold on the visitors. Suddenly Trippier bursts down the right wing, goes to the line and stands a cross up for the onrushing Wood to dive full length and bullet a header into the Burnley net, Turf Moor erupts and Newcastle win the game and their survival with the last attack of the season :aww:

You can’t write that sort of story. Except you have.