Leeds United vs. Newcastle United: 22/01/2022 @ 3pm (No UK TV)

LRD

Guest neesy111

We need a performance of some sorts today, the last 2 games from a performance perspective were probably the worst since Howe came in.

3 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Well we could play Lewis left back and Dummett CB, Murphy could play instead of Fraser, i would even give Hendrick a game instead of Shelvey.

He won’t drop Captain catastrophe though, he should have been stripped of the captaincy the second Howe walked through the door 

2 minutes ago, nufcnick said:

So are we running a book at how long it takes Captain catastrophe to give away a goal today

He might score today! Leeds are poor in the air and with Wood joining and JL7 in midfield we are a Trippier set piece fret.

1 minute ago, morpeth mag said:

He might score today! Leeds are poor in the air and with Wood joining and JL7 in midfield we are a Trippier set piece fret.

The fucker couldn’t score in a brothel with a fist full of £50s and a bag full of Coke

I think what we've realisedd is that no matter what any of us or Howe try there's just no way of fielding a midfield that isn't completely diabolical[emoji38]

Deffinitely think 5 at the back is the way to go but cannot see Howe doing it.

Edited by Hanshithispantz

20 minutes ago, Nobody said:

Great idea dropping ASM, the only player in our team that can score a goal :lol:

I didn’t say drop him but if we are going to play Woods he needs to try and adapt to how to use him , however if he persists in his trying to beat every fucker then shooting and it comes off 1 in 20 times he kinda becomes a mess in this team . Believe me I love him and yes he opens it all up for us , my point was with Woods there he becomes an individual not a team player .

Keep doing what you always do and failing is the way we are going , adapt and change and we can get out of this? You not agree? 

Dubravka

Lascelles Schar Dummett

Trippier   Joelinton Longstaff       Lewis

Murphy              Wood                    ASM

Guest neesy111
5 minutes ago, Jordan said:

Dubravka

Lascelles Schar Dummett

Trippier   Joelinton Longstaff       Lewis

Murphy              Wood                    ASM

This is probably best line up for today.  Still awful.

Edited by neesy111