Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

32 minutes ago, BonesJones said:

Couldn't care less about losing a player that we haven't even had for a year, would be sold for far far more than we got him, is way beyond our current level, and would be to the top club in the world atm.

Love him and all that, but nobody is bigger than the club.

1997 Shearer says hi.

This'll continue so we better get used to it.

We need to back up our plans and ambitions or it'll be goodbye anyway.  I am a bit concerned we haven't added more quality up front, still time yet, but we definitely need to match his ambitions.

:lol: Pardew would have been flogging Bruno from halfway through the introductory press conference.

"We're not sellers" is such a crazy thing to hear and more than that, to believe. Holy shit.

Make a lot of noise, see if he hands in a transfer request move on. Barring serious injury his value is not going down anytime soon so no sense to sell. I am sure we will for over £100m and we will sign 3 Brunos to replace him, but if we sell now would be a dreadful message but I doubt we would

That MadridZone Twitter feed is hilarious.  I’ve never read it other than during the ESL nonsense - they were PUMPED that they thought it was happening.  Still spent weeks denying the evidence in front of their eyes that it was dead.

Now, I’m not saying RM are not after Bruno G, or that he won’t leave in this window.  But I’d pay no heed to all the RM Twitter nonsense.  They’re just sad acts from all over the planet who just copy and paste shite from each other - they know nothing about anything.