Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

If I was Howe, I'd make a bold statement by giving him the captains armband. He's not a Trippier leader but fuck me he leads by example. He's our best player, our star and I couldn't think of anyone better to lead the team every week.

I also think it's the perfect time.

6 minutes ago, rutland said:

If he isnt sold then our purchasing budget drops a lot surely.

Would also mean we could keep Minteh who the prophecy foretold would bring balance to the forum.

23 minutes ago, rutland said:

If he isnt sold then our purchasing budget drops a lot surely.

Look we could sign 3 very promising midfielders for the price, and they'd still be very unlikely to adequately replace him. I am realistic, there are going to be some difficult sales over the next few years but we want to get back in top 4, we need to keep Bruno, Isak and Gordon. 

"I'm hearing we have some news coming from SJP. Make sure you stick around after this advert break, and the next 15, to hear from Keith. Newcastle fans you are not going to want to miss this."

4 minutes ago, toontownman said:

"I'm hearing we have some news coming from SJP. Make sure you stick around after this advert break, and the next 15, to hear from Keith. Newcastle fans you are not going to want to miss this."

You on the wind up?

As a dyslexic person whoes language processing is a bit slow readng the new thread title was a propper rollercoaster of emotions, I read it as '£100M release clause activated' at first glance, then had a wave of relieif as I realised it was about it expiring, then a wave of anxiety at having to wait until midnight for it to expire [emoji38]

Edited by Jackie Broon

13 minutes ago, Jackie Broon said:

As a dyslexic person whoes language processing is a bit slow readng the new thread title was a propper rollercoaster of emotions, I read it as '£100M release clause activated' at first glance, then had a wave of relieif as I realised it was about it expiring, then a wave of anxiety at having to wait until midnight for it to expire [emoji38]

Just over 5 more hours to go...

1 hour ago, Jackie Broon said:

Always wondered why give dyslexic people such a hard word to spell, why not swap it with flu?

2 minutes ago, Mattoon said:

Was it ever in doubt? He's home, why would he leave?

This. Fuck the 4 points and I'd be happy if Amanda flicked the v's at them while they did it. Shit rules destroying the league 

Auteur d’une bonne saison avec Newcastle United, Bruno Guimarães pourrait partir durant ce mercato estival. Lors de son transfert en 2022, l’OL avait réussi à négocier un intéressement de 20 % sur une éventuelle plus-value.