Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

2 hours ago, TBG said:

Not that I necessarily now do, but when I first start getting tattooed there wasn't much thought behind them.

I've certainly got tattoos that do have meaning behind them, but I'm not a believer in tattoos needing to have a meaning, so back then I was very much 'I like the look of that. I'll get that', which was a mindset I had to cover an entire arm. 

Time goes by, and I certainly don't regret them, but I felt like I outgrew them which is a hard thing to try and explain in writing. 

Like if I could start over, or give advice to someone wanting to get tattooed, it would be to try and somewhat plan out what you want to get. Yes (and I say this as someone who has blacked out their entire arm) cover ups are possible, but it's so much easier getting it right the first time. 

A TBG post without a punchline is very unsettling. 

1 minute ago, wormy said:

A TBG post without a punchline is very unsettling. 

He sent me this before I’m not sure if it is him or if he’s just thinking about getting it. Certainly fits into his “tattoos don’t have to have meaning” mantra. Worrying. 

Spoiler

IMG_0542.jpeg.bc83c089ae6f403649ea325e486d870f.jpeg

2 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

He sent me this before I’m not sure if it is him or if he’s just thinking about getting it. Certainly fits into his “tattoos don’t have to have meaning” mantra. Worrying. 

Reveal hidden contents

IMG_0542.jpeg.bc83c089ae6f403649ea325e486d870f.jpeg

[emoji38] That’s the dogs! 

3 hours ago, Lazarus said:

Drew 1-1.  Excellent Venezuela goal to equalise.

Watched the 10 minute highlights on youtube and its literally foul after foul after foul after foul after foul - for 10 minutes. [emoji38]

Sounds like an NFL game - 1st down? 

On 12/10/2023 at 17:07, Rafalove said:

90 min football rate him as the 18th best footballer in the world

Funny how it goes from "might aswell sell him" to being rated as the 18th best footballer in the world in just 5 games. [emoji38]

Edited by Erikse

3 minutes ago, FCB said:

Bruno Guimarães dreams of one day joining Barcelona!

He has a “Barça clause” included in his extension with Newcastle. 🔓

If Barça wishes to sign him, the clause can reportedly be activated for between €65M-€70M.

What a pile of shite, luckily Barca have not money so doesn’t matter anyways.