Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

Aye, I think he’s gone at the very latest next summer if we don’t quality for the Champions League.

Edited by Sima

1 hour ago, Sima said:

Aye, I think he’s gone at the very latest next summer if we don’t quality for the Champions League.

Yeah I think respect for fans, Howe and probably gets wider perspective on this was always going to be a difficult season/severe injuries. Gives us another season after summer transfer window then re-assess end of next season.

35 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

I'm guessing we'll hear something like, "of course I want to win things, but I'm very happy at Newcastle". Covering all bases. Worrying.

I think he probably gives us next season then goes next summer though I wouldn’t entirely rule out him going this summer. I’d love him to stay for years but are kidding themselves otherwise.

Edited by ExiledGeordie

16 hours ago, Gallowgate Toon said:

He gets knocks a fair bit imo, he mentioned at the end of last season that he'd played through ankle and hamstring problems. As he's not that athletic and such a BALLER, he gets away with it.

what does baller even mean? 

4 hours ago, Paully said:

Live on SSN at 1.30pm

He'll probably accidentally swallow the microphone and be out for 6 months. Howe to blame.

7 minutes ago, Sima said:

Silence after his interview.  Can only imagine the development is too upsetting to put into words…

Spoke about Brazil and Anthony Gordon. Then muttered something under his breathe about Howe out.

7 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

Spoke about Brazil and Anthony Gordon. Then muttered something under his breathe about Howe out.

Aye I heard that "I'm fucked man, haven't had a rest in yonks"

Just been on - asked about his future - said he doesn't know what's happening - he's happy at the club - loves the fans - we can still finish in Europa or Conference - mentioned the crazy injuries has ruined our season - loved being at Wemberlee with the Geordies last year - no one more deserving of a call-up than Gordon - lovely guy - great for the club for them to play against each other

How is his English this good? Couldn't speak a word 26 months ago! Used 'nowadays' twice [emoji38]

Edited by Paully